Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It's just a word, nothing more.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 373 Read: 689

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

Slut. Just a word, nothing more, but what it does to Sean - Jesus, what it does to him. It's the ultimate truth, his Grail; his inner Faust, helpless against Viggo's Mephistopheles. Therein lies the key to all the hidden meanings in all the secret moments, the Alpha and the Omega all in one simple word. Slut.

It's not carved in stone, far from it. What they have together is a sculpture of flesh, sweat, semen - organic material made holy parchment. Signed in blood, sealed with oaths, salted with tears, it reads: 'Sean Bean, Viggo's slut. His pet, his property, his own.'

Inside, hidden in the indentions of leather and blade and teeth, resides the knowledge that makes Sean smile with gratitude even as he's screaming in agony, the absolute certainty that possession is always mutual.

There are no markings on Viggo's skin. It is unblemished, the landscape of flesh that rises above Sean's body; not virgin nor sacred, but flawless nonetheless.

Sometimes, Viggo sips Sean like a delicate wine, humming low in melodies that have never had words put to them. Others, it's a growl and a roar as he drains Sean almost past the point where he won't be able to bring him back. Sean never feared for himself, but who will feed his Master if he lets go? Many, he knows, and the pang of jealousy brings a sharper, brighter taste to Sean's blood that no longer surprises but always delights Viggo. Makes him stop even as he most wants to go on, laughing out his anger at what this mortal, this human does to him.

Sean's eyes go blank as Viggo lifts his body, limp like a puppet's. His mouth is slack under Viggo's deranged kisses. There's nothing but acceptance as Viggo breaches him, nothing but silence in face of Viggo's obscene threats; passionate, wailing promises that go unanswered, met by mute, helpless indifference.

It's hours, days before Sean wakes, clean and warm in his Master's bed, hurting all the way up from bones to skin. It is a good pain, a sign of life. Sean smiles as he crawls out of bed. He breathes, his heart beats, and there is blood in his veins. It waits. Eagerly.