Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The Gamekeeper and the Blouseman relax in a pool. (Co-authored by Liars Dance.)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Oliver Mellors / Walker Jerome

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2587 Read: 730

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Mellors feels restless, the walls of the hut closing in on him, stifling him. Funny that, when Walker was here he would have gladly remained shut in the hut forever.

His beautiful Blouseman... He wonders where he is, what he's doing, what he's thinking. He misses him, he needs him.

The hay bed pulls him like a magnet, if he looks at it he can almost see a golden body spread there, waiting for him. He's tempted to throw himself down, grind himself into the hay, shaping it into a dream. But it would only leave a longing even harder to bear.

He grabs his jacket and his rifle. A long walk then. Another long walk...

***

The part of the estate he has reached is quite remote. There are no farms here because the terrain is hilly and the woods too thick. He himself has not been here in a long while and has never fully explored this area. There is a sound of running water coming from somewhere near.

He walks deeper into the forest, following the sound as it gets louder, closer.

The trees open suddenly into a rocky clearing. Most of it is taken up by a pool, the sound coming from the waterfall that feeds the pool. The water is a deep green and tendrils of steam rise from its surface.

He bends down and trails a hand in the water, finding it surprisingly warm. The mists cloud his vision, taunting him with an image. Golden skin, hot and wet and slippery under his hands. A sudden gust of wind rustles the leaves of the surrounding trees and seems to carry with it a lazy drawl whispering 'call me, will me there'.

Mellors drops rifle and jacket to the ground. He undresses, a faraway look on his face. Naked he steps into the steaming water and lets himself float, relaxing his body, focusing his mind, covering the distance, calling.

"My, you sure look wonderful from where I'm standing," Walker murmurs, looking down at Mellors. He’s naked, standing waist deep in warm water - he doesn't know how he got here - doesn’t care. He's here - and that is enough.

Mellors opens his eyes slowly, almost afraid that he's deluding himself. But Walker looks very real with that rakish grin on his handsome face.

The water feels suddenly very hot and Mellors kneels on the gravely bottom of the pool, reaching out to Walker, bringing him close so that he can rest his face on his belly, nuzzling in the soft hair. "Missed you..." he whispers, his voice almost shaking.

Walker folds his arms around Mellors' body, one hand cupping the back of his neck. "Missed you too," he whispers. "Thank you for calling me - I needed you so."

Happiness bubbles up inside Mellors. His beautiful Walker is no vision this time- he's solid flesh, enveloping arms, hard muscles and soft body hair under his cheek. Happy, so very happy... He laughs suddenly and cuts Walker's legs from under him, tumbling him into the warm water.

Walker gasps as he feels himself fall, then he's laughing and spluttering and laughing, pushing wet hair from his eyes. Dripping and happy he opens his eyes and reaches for Mellors, pulling him into his arms and kissing him hard. "Still so fucking beautiful," he murmurs, still laughing.

"Aye, I'm so beautiful you can't even stand up when you look at me," Mellors jokes, giving Walker a playful push, tackling him until they're both half-submerged into the pool, only their heads emerging while under the water his hands explore slippery skin.

Walker grins at the smiling face close to his. This is so good, he thinks. So fucking right.

His fingers reciprocate, tugging at Mellors nipples, stroking, pinching, all unhurried- then sliding up his chest and neck, stroking his ears. The water's warm and Walker pretty much thinks he could stay here forever, looking at those astonishing green eyes.

Mellors growls with pleasure as he feels Walker's fingertips stroking his sensitive ears. His leg slides between Walker's as they float, almost weightless in the warm water. His thigh rubs up and down gently, feeling the hard mass of cock and balls.

Walker moans at the contact of Mellors leg against his cock. "Anybody'd think you were trying to tell me something," he murmurs, "rubbing at me like that."

He puts his mouth on the pulse point at the base of Mellors throat and holds it there, sucking gently.

"Well let me tell you something, gamekeeper," he whispers, licking up the wet skin of Mellors' neck, "I want to fuck you - fuck you here in the water, fuck you hard, under that fall."

The pleasure radiating from Walker's mouth on his throat makes Mellors growl. His thigh speeds up the movement between the Blouseman's legs, almost lifting him from the water.

"Yes, I want you to. Now. Hard. But first I want you to give me your mouth again, on my neck. Mark me, so that when I shave in the morning I can see you and know it was no dream. Please..."

"Oh, yes, I'll mark you... mark you as mine," Walker murmurs, sliding his tongue to his favourite spot on Mellors' neck, licking then sucking hard. Pulling Mellors in close he nibbles on the red area, raising it, worrying at it, then soothing it, licking it, kissing it.

"Mine."

The burning and the soothing are good. They give him a sense of reality, of Walker being there, of this not being a delusion. Mellors rolls their joined bodies in the water, kicking, pushing them towards the rumbling waters of the waterfall.

"Didn't you say something about taking me under the waterfall," he asks tauntingly. "I dare you to pound me as hard as that water will be pounding your back..."

"Daring me now, are you?" Walker growls, wrapping both arms tight around Mellors' waist and biting down hard on his shoulder. "Never dare me, gamekeeper - I'll pound you so hard, you won't be sitting down for a week."

He walks through the water pushing Mellors in front of him, still holding the slippery warm flesh tight, unwilling to relinquish his hold. Suddenly all playfulness deserts Walker and he smoothes a hand down Mellors' belly to tangle in the soft hair at the base of his cock. He licks up Mellors neck.

"So you want me to fuck you, gamekeeper?"

"Ha, promises, always promises. And you're not scaring me off with that 'you won't be sitting down for a week'... So what? If I can't it means I'll just sit on you. You're comfy you know."

Mellors arches back, moaning as Walker's hand tangles in his groin.

"You will deliver - now."

Walker moans and pushes Mellors against the smooth rock at the base of the waterfall, pressing up close behind him. He nudges Mellors' legs apart with his knee and bites his ear. "So fuckin’ hot like this - you're trembling, gamekeeper," Walker murmurs, stroking Mellors’ cock and pushing two fingers into him with practised ease.

The rock before him is smooth and warm, polished and heated by the water. Walker's body is hard, harder than it felt on the hay or on the ground.

The bite on his ear travels down to his cock. Mellors presses against Walker, feeling his cock imprinted into his hip, hard, and smooth, and hot. He rubs into it, trapped between textures, so similar, so different, and by reflex pushes Walker's fingers deeper inside himself, letting out a strangled moan.

"So warm inside, Mellors - so unbelievably warm," Walker murmurs, pressing his cock against the cleft of Mellors' arse. "Can't tell where the water ends and you start."

Walker lifts his face to the torrent of water and feels Mellors pushing back against his fingers. Smiling against the skin of Mellors’ shoulder, he adds another finger, stretching and curling them to find the spot he knows will have his gamekeeper shaking with need.

Mellors throws his head back, resting it against the solid shoulder behind him, as Walker's fingers press again and again against his pleasure point. The water cascades on his face in a rhythm as unrelenting as that of Walker's fingers. He's finding it difficult to think, to breathe. He hides his face under Walker's chin moaning, rubbing his ass against his lover.

"Don't tease me...You promised more..."

"As I recall, it's you who's the tease around here, gamekeeper," Walker breathes, rubbing his aching cock against Mellors’ body and working his fingers rhythmically. "I'm just gettin' you ready and waitin' for you to tell me what you want."

"Me?" The question is a mere hiss between clenched teeth. "Don't remember that. Don't remember me own name right now. But I remember telling you what I wanted. More than that. I dared you to give me what I wanted. You've been challenged, Blouseman - so what are you waiting for?"

Mellors presses back against Walker, trapping him against the rock wall of the waterfall and clenching hard around his fingers.

Walker swears and pulls his fingers free. "Okay... like that is it?" he growls, gripping the gamekeeper's hip and nudging his legs further apart. He wraps his other arm tight about Mellors' waist and with a low groan, thrusts into him hard in one almost brutal push.

Mellors grunts. Being suddenly so full after wanting for so long is overwhelming and threatens to send him climaxing straight away. He tries to concentrate, to focus on Walker instead of the messages his own body is screaming at him.

"Slow on the uptake but quite good on delivery you are. And I think I wouldn't mind it if you were to put those idle hands of yours to good use," he taunts.

"You'll have my hands when I'm good and ready," Walker hisses, teeth nipping at Mellors' earlobe, fingers of one hand still digging into the gamekeeper's hip. Walker lifts his face to the torrent of water once more as he pulls back, almost out completely and then thrusts back in hard, lifting Mellors onto his toes. "So goddamn fuckin’ tight...so fuckin’ hot..."

Breathing heavily, Walker pounds into Mellors, hard and fast and deep, pushing him against the smooth rock, the water flowing freely over them both.

"See? You can do things the proper way when you put yourself to it." Mellors' tone aims for soothing but comes out rather strained as Walker keeps hitting the right spot, pounding him so hard, so deep it almost feels like Walker's cock is taking over his entire body. And since when has his earlobe become so sensitive? he asks himself, writhing under Walker's teeth.

"Those hands better move fast love, cause I'm good and ready now. And if you're not I'm willing to help," Mellors warns, muscles clenching and trapping Walker inside.

Walker groans at the strain in Mellors' voice and the feel of his powerful muscles surrounding him, squeezing him. He's panting hard, eyes shut fast, mouth moving on the side of the gamekeeper's neck.

"Enough," he mutters, "please..." and slides his hand through the warm bubbling water to wrap around Mellors' cock and stroke it firmly, waiting for Mellors' muscles to relax.

Walker suddenly doesn’t want it like this - he wants to slow it, to hold, to caress, but it’s too late. "Love you," he whispers almost brokenly against the warm golden skin, his own climax upon him, shuddering and suddenly glad of the torrent of water that hides his tears.

The underwater slide of Walker's hand on his erection sends Mellors over the edge. The orgasm tears through him shaking him like a rag doll, only Walker's arm around him keeping him up. He melts back against Walker, twists his head back, his eyes locking with the clouded blue ones.

"Love you." More a breathless shape made by his mouth than real words, his lips brush across Walker's wet ones and stay there, just touching, sharing. "Needed you so much," he pants brokenly. "Wanted you so much...Sorry - I couldn't hold out."

Walker's arms tighten around Mellors. "Shh... No, don't be sorry," he breathes against Mellors' lips, "I couldn't hold on either."

Slowly withdrawing, Walker turns Mellors to face him and kisses him softly. They're both shaking and Walker holds the gamekeeper close, moving them away from the force of the fall into quieter water, but unwilling to let go of him for one moment.

"I'm sorry - did I hurt you?" Walker whispers, concerned eyes searching Mellors' face.

The concern in Walker's voice, in his eyes, makes Mellors feel warm and loved and cared for. He nuzzles contentedly into the wet neck, kissing Walker's shoulder.

"You never could hurt me love, and it was me who prodded you to the limit. You gave me what I asked for, what I needed. I only hope I haven't pushed you too hard," he grins mischievously. "I think we'd better relax in this hot water a bit, I think both my ass and your back took a bit of battering."

Walker grins at that and hugs Mellors close. "Good idea," he murmurs, "I kinda feel like I need to sit down... come over here.." Walker leads the gamekeeper towards the water’s edge and sits down, leaning back against the grass bank, the water still lapping around his shoulders. He spreads his legs and beckons Mellors to sit in between and lie back against him.

He wraps his arms tight across Mellors chest and kisses his ear softly. "Mmm... You feel just right there," Walker murmurs. "I can see where I marked you, my gamekeeper. You're mine."

Mellors laughs softly, rubbing himself against Walker's chest. "Aye, I am and I'm glad the mark is there to show it. I hope to see it for many days to come." He relaxes, resting his head in the crook between Walker's neck and shoulder, his arms on Walker's legs. The water's cooler here and makes the comforting feel of Walker's body spooned behind him even more pleasurable.

"You know, I wonder whether this pool and this waterfall have always been here or if I willed them into existence because I missed you so badly and was dreaming of being with you somewhere special."

Walker slides a hand down Mellors chest, fingers stroking across his belly under the water. "Well," he whispers, "I sure as hell hope no-one else knows about it if it's always been here. 'Cause I kinda like the idea that this pool is our own."

His other hand turns Mellors face up so he can kiss him. "If you willed it here from wanting me, from missing me, gamekeeper - then it’s truly magical." Walker sighs, his fingers moving to Mellors hip, lips moving down his jaw.

"Love you... don't want to go back," he murmurs, "Want to stay here forever."

"I am sure this pool will be our very own from now on, we've marked it, just like I asked you to do with me," Mellors rubs his thumb absent-mindedly on the mark on his neck, his fingers lacing with those wandering on his hip. He feels boneless, unreal. A bubble seems to envelop him with Walker outside of time and space. Yes, he wants forever too but knows that time is already running out.

He turns to face Walker and kisses him deeply.

"Just say you'll be back, I'll be waiting. Think of one of those things you wanted to indulge in. I'll be here. I'll be ready."

Walker closes his eyes and holds Mellors close. "I'll always be back, always be wanting, always be needing you, gamekeeper."

Walker sighs. He knows that when he opens his eyes again, he'll be alone, so he keeps them closed, just for a minute - and dreams.