Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The Gamekeeper and The Blouseman enjoy a rainy day. (Written with Liars Dance.)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Oliver Mellors / Walker Jerome

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6301 Read: 835

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Mellors is standing in front of the open window. The air is humid, stifling..

The rain has been coming down for days now, giving no respite. He has been out of the hut only to attend to the most urgent chores, every time getting back drenched and having to stay cooped up inside, the hours dragging slowly into days.

This inactivity only makes things worse. He can keep at bay the constant longing for Walker when he is busy with his duties around the estate, he has had to learn to live with that, but having to stay locked up here inside the hut with little to take his attention is driving him insane with yearning.

He moves around restlessly, then gives in and goes to sprawl on the hay bed, letting his knees fall open as he unbuttons his pants and slips a hand inside.

He closes his eyes and touches himself lazily, willing himself to feel that it is the hand of another that rests on his cock as it slowly fills and hardens while soft noises low in his throat play a counterpoint to the rain.

Walker runs through the wood, his skin tingling from the heavy fall of rain. He can hear his gamekeeper's soft moan calling him. He has no idea where he entered the wood and he doesn't care. Once more all he is wearing is a very worn and now very wet pair of jeans and the stone pendant around his neck. He lifts his face to the rain and laughs as he sees the hut in front of him. Slowing, he approaches the hut and pushes open the door. Mellors is laid his back on the hay bed, eyes closed, hand stroking himself. Walker creeps up to the bed, water dripping from his hair and drops to his knees, reaching out a wet hand to Mellors' wrist. "Hey," he whispers softly, "you started without me..."

The sudden touch of a wet hand closing around his wrist startles Mellors out of his sultry reverie.

It is a touch he knows well, still his heavy lids lift open slowly, almost timidly, half-afraid that the voice and the touch may be just part of a self-induced dream, half-shy at being caught pleasuring himself.

He colours slightly as he finds Walker staring at him. His eyes travel the face and body he knows so well following the rivulets of rain that run down his bare chest to disappear inside his soaked jeans.

"You're back..." he whispers hoarsely, his breath caught in his throat.

"Of course I'm back," Walker says softly, removing Mellors' hand from his cock and replacing it with his own and stroking the hard flesh slowly. "You called me." Walker smiles down at Mellors and brushes his wet hair off his face with his other hand. "I'll always keep coming back - I love you - and I love this," he whispers and bends his head to lick the tip of Mellors' cock.

"I'm always calling you, with every breath I take," Mellors replies, the tone serious though it ends in a soft gasp of pleasure as Walker's hand and mouth claim their place on Mellors' cock.

"You should get out of those wet pants..." he whispers softly, his eyes already glittering.

Walker sucks hard on Mellors cock and then lifts his head and smiles. "Oh, I intend to, gamekeeper," he murmurs sitting back on his heels. "Care to give me a hand?"

"What do you think?" Mellors replies, smiling back. "I must give you a hand, or I'm sure I'll be teased beyond endurance if I let you undress all by yourself."

His hands reach for the buttons of the Blouseman's jeans and start to slowly fumble with them.

Walker feels like Mellors' hands are charged with electricity and he jumps at every touch of his fingers on his wet skin. He's hard and his heart's pounding and he's longing to hold Mellors naked against him. He starts to return the gesture, pulling at the gamekeeper's shirt, licking rainwater off his upper lip and trying to keep his breathing in check.

"C'mon, gamekeeper," he mutters. "Want you naked sometime before I'm 60."

Mellors' fingers stop working, their owner so entranced with staring at the way Walker's tongue is collecting rainwater off his face that he's forgotten what he was doing. He leans forward, his tongue seeking Walker's.

"Let me taste the rain," he whispers. "Let me taste it on you."

Walker groans deep in his throat as Mellors tongue touches his. Once again, he's consumed by the desire and love he feels for this man and the fire inside him ignites anew. He pulls Mellors to him, his wet chest soaking Mellors' shirt and with one hand on the back of his skull, Walker angles the gamekeeper's neck so he can kiss him deeply, slowly.

"Love you, missed you, want you so," he murmurs in between sliding his tongue into Mellors' mouth, letting him taste the rain, taste his need...

"Missed you, love you, want you," Mellors repeats Walker's words as if they're a vow as he take gaspy breaths while chasing the Blouseman's tongue.

"I want to taste the rain all over you, I want to see it pour down your naked body, I want to drink from you with my mouth, slake my thirst..." his voice is raw, hungry.

Walker's eyes open wide and he gasps aloud at the raw need in Mellors' voice. He grabs the gamekeeper's hand and struggles to stand, his half open jeans and very hard cock making movement difficult.

"Come outside then," he murmurs slowly, pulling Mellors to his feet and feeling his cock pulse in anticipation. Walker slides his jeans down his legs and kicks them off to stand naked in front of Mellors. "Let's go to the clearing, gamekeeper - come and taste the rain on me."

Mellors shrugs his shirt off and quickly peels off his pants.His eyes rake the Blouseman's body, hot and searing like a firebrand. He reaches out his hand, waiting for Walker to take it.

"You won't feel cold, I promise..."

Walker smiles and takes Mellors' hand. "Feelin' cold is the last thing on my mind, gamekeeper," he murmurs, walking backwards in the direction of the door and pulling Mellors with him. "Reckon I could do with cooling off - my skin feels so hot right now and the way you're looking at me, I feel it'll catch fire the minute you put your mouth on me - so let's get out in the rain..."

Mellors grins recklessly as he lets himself be pulled out of the hut, marvelling at how his mood has changed so abruptly with Walker's arrival. The rain has been little more than a nuisance for days, now it feels like an accomplice in a game, one he's eager to play.

"You're right, cooling off sounds good right now, though I've a feeling that once we've cooled off we'll need to heat up again..."

He throws his head back and laughs as they step outside and the rain pours down on them, blinding him for a moment.

"I'm counting on that, gamekeeper," Walker murmurs and pulls Mellors close kissing him hungrily. The rain is heavy and it pours down his face and into his mouth. He can taste the heavens and the skies and the woods and the magic in the water that he offers to Mellors on his tongue and his lips.

"I love you," he whispers into the kiss, wanting to announce his love to the trees, "I worship you - only when I'm here with you, am I alive..."

His mouth open against Walker's, Mellors drinks in the rainwater and the words of love and bonding. Then he steps back and laughs again, intoxicated by the feeling of the rain pounding his flesh and by the feeling of Walker's body against him, by his warm slick flesh.

"Catch me," he taunts, turning and running towards the clearing, his bare feet barely touching the wet grass, willing the Blouseman to follow him, to claim him.

Walker laughs softly and takes off after Mellors, his feet sinking into the warm wet ground, making him feel more and more part of the woodland. He lets Mellors reach the clearing and then sprints, throwing himself at the gamekeeper's back, tackling him to the ground, pinning him there on his back, panting and dripping rainwater onto his face.

"Mine," he growls. "Forever," and lowers his body slowly on top of Mellors.

Mellors' laughter dies in his throat as he stares up into the intense face above him. The Blouseman's long strands of hair funnel the rain down on him and his mouth captures one, tugging on it with his teeth to bring the head down, closer, while his legs hook behind Walker's calves, trapping him.

"Caught you," he whispers hoarsely.

"You did that a long time ago, gamekeeper - when I first strayed into your wood..." Walker smiles, "but you can keep on catching me as much as you want."

Walker presses his mouth to Mellors' lips, tasting the rain and the magic once more. The kiss is deep and slow and unhurried and Walker slides his hands down the gamekeeper's muscled arms as he begins to slowly kiss his way down the wet skin of Mellor's neck and chest.

"Want to taste the magic everywhere," he murmurs, almost to himself. "Maybe if I taste enough, I get to stay..."

"If I had any magic in me I would have already used it to keep you here with me, forever," Mellors whispers, the sound barely audible over the sound of the rain on the leaves of the trees.

"But I will have to content myself with the magic we make together that is already a miracle in itself. Taste me, my Blouseman, though I hope you'll never taste enough of me and that you'll always need to come back for more."

Walker looks up and smiles. "I'll never get enough of you. I'll always be hungry - for you, for the taste of you, for the feel of you and for the way you make me want you..." Walker groans and grinds his hips slowly against Mellors, his skin wet and slick as he encourages the gamekeeper to spread his legs.

"Fuck, I'm hard and aching for you, gamekeeper - have been since I saw you stroking yourself in the hut," he mutters, biting now on Mellors nipple. "Let me take you now - hard and fast. Let me ease this ache for you."

Mellors lets his legs fall open, cradling Walker between them and moaning softly at the feeling of their erections rubbing against each other. He bucks when the Blouseman's teeth tease his nipple, the need urgent, pounding like the water beating down relentlessly on them. He lifts his knees, leaving himself open, ready.

"Claim me, Blouseman, hard and fast, make me feel you're not a dream."

Walker groans low in his throat, nodding his head, not trusting his voice. He fists himself firmly, collecting precome to lubricate his cock. Breathing hard and looking into glittering green eyes, he moves forward, nudging Mellors legs higher.

"Okay?" he murmurs and gripping Mellors' rain slicked hips tight, Walker presses his cock against his lover's entrance. With one thrust and a loud groan, he presses home, closing his eyes as the sudden heat threatens to overwhelm him.

Though distracted by the tide of passion sweeping his senses, Mellors remembers a casual comment and when Walker nudges his legs aside he lifts them high, sliding them up to rest on the Blouseman's shoulders, raising his hips off the ground to meet Walker's thrust and pressing his aching erection into the flesh of Walker's groin.

His hands try to grip Walker's sides but find no purchase on the slippery skin and slide down, collecting the rain pooling in the small of Walker's back and spreading it on the already wet buttocks, cupping them, rain-slicked fingertips searching the cleft, searching for the fire burning inside his lover.

"Want you; want to be inside you, the way you're inside me. Want to feel your heat, your tightness..." The gamekeeper's voice is strained, hungry.

Walker gasps in air as the gamekeeper's legs wrap round his shoulders, pulling their bodies even tighter together. He thrusts in hard and fast, loving the feel of Mellors' cock hard against his belly. When the gamekeeper's fingers trace lightly against his cleft, he shudders, his senses in overdrive, wanting, needing release...

Walker groans and gets a wet hand on Mellors' cock. "Do it," he mutters, "share my heat."

Mellors curls himself against Walker's body, their hips so close that he's never felt his lover reaching so deep inside him, opening him to the core. And he wants - needs - to take this further, to feel how hot, how tight the Blouseman is inside, to spark his pleasure in the same way that he's sparking Mellors' own pleasure.

His rain-soaked finger presses against Walker's hole and slips inside, suddenly enveloped by heat. A second one follows it, joining it in its search, blindly seeking, rubbing, stroking.

"Ah...no...fuck...yes... Jesus!," Walker almost screams as Mellors fingers find that spot inside him... Walker thrusts hard into Mellors as deep as he can go. His muscles clench down as his head tips back and he comes suddenly and violently, and gasping for breath, his body shuddering in huge spasms that seem to go on and on...

It is the harsh, urgent beauty of Walker's face as orgasm sweeps him that makes Mellors join him in coming, his fingers trembling as Walker's body grips them and closes on them, his jerking cock trapped between their bodies and painting their bellies with semen, mixing with the rain.

"Mine... Yours..." The words pour out of Mellors' mouth thickly, as if they're made of water.

"Yes... but you're too much, gamekeeper, too much," Walker whispers, his body still shaking violently. Finally relaxing his grip on Mellors fingers enough to release them, he gently withdraws and lets Mellors legs down, still kneeling on the wet ground. He smiles breathlessly; suddenly needing the contact, the warmth of Mellors arms and he gently lowers himself on top of his gamekeeper. He can't stop shaking.

"Please - hold me - keep me here."

"I wish I knew how to, my love. But one thing I am sure of is that as long as you will want me or need me I will always be able to bring you here to my wood. Never doubt that, never doubt my love for you."

Mellors gathers the Blouseman's body to him, cradling him within his arms and legs, enveloping him in his love.

The feel of the rain is changing from cooling to cold and the idea of being shut inside the hut is not so distasteful now that he has Walker in his arms.

"Do you think you can make it back to the hut, love? Let me dry you in front of the fire?"

"I don't doubt your love, gamekeeper," Walker murmurs against his neck, "it's what keeps me alive, keeps me coming back, wanting more and more of it."

Walker wraps himself tightly around Mellors' body, wanting- needing as much contact with his skin, his heat as possible. Only here in his gamekeeper's arms does he feel real, complete, wanted, loved and he aches to stay in this incredible circle of warmth forever. Even the incessant rain isn't enough to dampen his feelings of utter contentment, but Mellors' question makes him shiver and smile.

"Oh, yeah - I reckon I could get back there - to feel your hands on me some more..."

"That you will. I plan to dry your body inch by inch and to give you something warm to stop that shivering, like my body spooned against you and my arms around you. C'mon love, let's get up, I don't want you to catch cold. Wouldn't you like to be with me on the hay bed while the rain comes down? When we catch our breath I might even show you exactly what I was doing with myself when you got to me..."

Walker reluctantly pulls back from Mellors, untangling their limbs and standing up on still trembling legs. He pushes his sodden wet hair back from his face and extends a hand down to pull Mellors up.

"All those offers sound too good to miss, gamekeeper," he murmurs, smiling down at his woodland lover, "C'mon, love - I'm cold now - heat me up."

Mellors rises, his arms going around Walker without even realizing it, steadying and keeping him close as they walk to the hut.

Once inside the hut he gets towels, the good old ones from back when he was married, and starts rubbing briskly Walker's wet body, enjoying the way his body hair stands up under the brisk rub and the way Walker's skin turns a ruddy copper color as the blood flows back into his limbs. Once he's sure that not an inch of wet, cold skin remains, he gets a new towel and starts to work at gently drying off the rain-soaked hair plastered to the Blouseman's head until they glint golden in the light of the fire. Then he throws the wet towel to the floor and finger-combs the soft strands, enjoying their feel, the way they seem to have kept the green, fresh scent of rain.

Walker stands still, eyes closed, moaning softly - almost purring - as Mellors dries him off. He's transported back thirty odd years to being dried off in a huge towel after skinny dipping in the creek or in the ocean - his skin glowing. The love and attention in the actions are just the same.

Except it's so very different. Because the way he feels right now is so very different. And once more Walker wonders if the strength of his feelings for his gamekeeper is the result of their being apart for days at a time. Walker opens his eyes as he feels Mellors fingers in his hair. He lifts a hand to grasp those fingers and bring them to his lips.

"I love you so much it scares me," he whispers. "But the thought of losing you - losing what we share here is worse." He kisses Mellors' palm. "I would rather we loved as we do and be parted from each other than to be together all the time and risk tiring of each other."

Walker pulls Mellors into a hug. "Now I just dreamed that you wanted to devour me... could that be true, gamekeeper?"

Mellors returns the hug fiercely, grumbling a bit. "You couldn't wait until I'd dried myself too, eh? Look at yourself; I'm getting you all wet again. But I guess that happens when one's irresistible.." He sighs and bites gently into Walker's neck.

"Love you, how could I get tired of you? And you just dreamed that I wanted to devour you? All that dope you're always talking about must have addled your brain, love, and it must be catching because for a moment while I was drying you off I had a vision of you lying naked on my hay bed with a kitten playing on your chest."

Mellors laughs and shakes his head, perplexed.

"You looked really pretty, you know? Why don't you go lie on that bed so that we can see if something comes to hunt you? Could be a kitten, could be a lion... They're not that different if you know how to play with them."

"Pretty? Walker growls, biting Mellors jaw, "no-one has ever called me pretty, gamekeeper." He lets go of Mellors and walks over to the bed, lying down on his back with his hands under his head.

"Okay," he murmurs, looking at Mellors from under heavy lidded eyes, "let the hunt commence..."

"Pretty," Mellors repeats assuredly, giving himself a quick swipe with the towel, to dry off the last of the rain, before crawling slowly onto the hay bed, each movement exaggerated into a show-off of naked flesh and muscles, to settle between Walker's legs.

"So who's my pretty kitten now?" he growls, crouching low and biting down on the flesh right above Walker's knee, hard enough to leave a faint imprint.

Walker smiles in anticipation as he watches and feels Mellors climb on top of him. He spreads his legs encouragingly, wanting the touch and moans deep in his chest at the feel of Mellors' teeth on his leg.

"Not pretty," he gasps, eyes locking with Mellors, "I'm not pretty at all."

"Depends, that is for me to say.." Mellors replies with a wicked grin. "If I can make you purr, then it means you're my pretty kitten. So it only remains to be seen if I can find those spots that will make you purr for me..."

His hands move excruciatingly slow up Walker's legs, the thumbs trailing along the inside of his thighs, nails tracing a line from the Blouseman's knees up to his groin and stopping there, as if they've lost their way.

Walker can feel his muscles tense as the gamekeeper's hands trail up his thighs and he's almost stopped breathing in anticipation. He can feel his cock fill and harden, and he groans, closing his eyes and throwing an arm across his face, embarrassed by the speed at which Mellors can reduce him to a quivering wreck.

"Would've thought you'd know by now where my spots are, gamekeeper," he blurts out on a gasp. "Where your thumbs are right now is just one..."

"Oh really?" Mellors asks as if surprised. "I'll keep that in mind. I should probably make meself a little map of your favorite places; just to be sure I can pleasure you in the way you like best. Let's see if I can find another, I haven't heard you purring yet so I must be doing something wrong..."

He bends down to kiss the flesh where his thumbs are resting, as if indeed marking the spot on a mental map, then moves his hands to the inside of Walker's arms, rubbing his fingertips gently over the thin layer of skin covering the vein on the inside of his wrists and following its path up his arm, stopping just shy of his armpits.

The feel of Mellors mouth on the sensitive skin of his inner thigh makes Walker buck slightly, and he moans softly, wanting to trap Mellors' head there, willing him to use his teeth... but too soon he lifts his mouth and Walker groans a little in frustration, the sound turning to a sigh as a million little sparks of electricity spread down his arms in response to the featherlight touch.

"Please." He doesn't realise the word has been spoken out loud.

"Mmhh," Mellors murmurs, shaking his head as if disappointed. "I can see that you're going to be a stubborn, wilful kitten. Why do you that to me? What do I have to do to make you purr for me then? This?" he asks, bending down and dipping his tongue into Walker's armpit, the caress half-erotic half-teasing as he remembers the Blouseman mentioning that he's ticklish.

"Mmmmnnnn," Walker moans softly at the delicious feel of Mellors' tongue tickling under his arm, his other arm coming up to caress the back of the gamekeeper's neck. "Mmmmmnnnnot stubborn," he sighs, "want your mouth on my neck and your hand on my cock and I'll be purring so much, you'll beg me to stop," he murmurs, shifting his position slightly, his cock leaking and hard, desperate for Mellors' touch.

"So this kitten thinks it's calling the shots. I want your mouth here, I want your hand there... Stubborn, just as I said," Mellors scolds, tugging with his teeth the soft hair hidden in the armpit. "Wilful," he adds, biting gently into the point where armpit and chest are joined and using the tip of his tongue to trace the line of the Blouseman's pectorals. "And to think that there's nothing I'd want more right now than to cuddle my purring kitten..." he sighs wistfully.

"Tease," Walker mutters, sucking in air as he feels the gamekeeper's teeth and tongue on him. "You know what you're doing to me - I just need your body on mine." Walker tightens his hold around Mellors' neck.

"Hold me then - move your skin against mine - make me purr."

"Orders again... I am so disappointed..." There is a small catch to Mellors' words, as if he's trying to hold back tears, his voice is very low and sounds dejected.

"I'll have to crawl back into my corner then, all alone, with no one to make sweet purring sounds in my ears and paw at my chest," he sighs, disentangling himself from Walker's arm and rolling onto his back, one arm hiding his face.

"What the...?" Walker sits up, panting softly, looking down at Mellors in confusion. He's trembling with arousal and residual cold and longing to be wrapped in his gamekeeper's arms. He runs a shaking hand up Mellors' chest, fingernails lightly scratching as they go.

"Hey, don't be like that - have I done something wrong here?" Walker's voice is quiet, his eyes concerned. "Or is it that I'm just a stupid American who doesn't understand the rules of this particular game?"

Mellors makes a small, tentative purring noise at the feel of Walker's fingernails scratching his chest, rubbing himself against them. His face still remains hidden behind his arm though as he replies with a sigh."See how easy it is? One small noise to say that you're happy to feel your lover's touch on you, happy to be with him. I'm probably the one who's doing something wrong if I can't even get my love to do that for me."

Tears spring to Walker's eyes as he bends to kiss a path up the gamekeeper's belly and chest. "I'm sorry," he whispers, each word a caress to the warm skin under his lips, "you know I love your touch, live for the feel of your hands and mouth on me. Of course you make me purr - here..."

Walker lifts Mellors' arm from his face, placing Mellor's hand in his hair, encouraging him to stroke his scalp and neck. "... Listen."

Walker lays his head on Mellors' chest, rubbing his cheek close to Mellors' heart and purring softly, still holding the gamekeeper's hand in his hair.

"Don't cry love, please, I was just playinga33; Didn't you realize that?" Mellors rolls on his side cradling Walker against him, gently stroking his hair, then tracing soothing circles on his nape with his fingertips.

"I know you love me, I feel it in the same way I feel my own love for you. And I love you, even when you're stubborn and wilful and crazy. And I love hearing you make that lovely purring sound for me. Now if my kitten will turn around and curl against me I will scratch his furry tummy and make him very, very happy..."

Shivering with pleasure, Walker presses into Mellors' embrace, still purring and moaning softly.

"Wasn't sure you were joking," he whispers, "I just wanted you close - but I'll happily have my tummy scratched." Walker turns and curls against Mellors.

"Make this kitten purr, gamekeeper," he murmurs, the words almost a growl.

"Is that an invitation or a challenge? Have I found myself a purring kitten with claws and fangs? That would be a dream come true, I tell you."

The gamekeeper's voice is low and seductive. He encourages Walker to settle so that his body is flush against his, fitting snugly back to chest, and starts to stroke the Blouseman's lower belly, fingertips moving idly on the muscled, hair-covered flesh.

"Now, if I remember right I promised you that if you behaved I would show you exactly how I was entertaining myself when you appeared on my doorstep."

"I think that's exactly what you've found, gamekeeper," Walker mutters, pressing back against Mellors' chest, purring deep in his throat, his legs moving restlessly.

When he feels Mellors' fingers trail down his belly, the purr turns into a low moan and his cock twitches in anticipation at the gamekeeper's words. Walker lets his head drop back against Mellors' shoulder and he rubs his cheek against his neck.

"Show me - please... let me watch your hand move on me."

Mellors explores Walker's ear with small, catlike licks, blowing on the wet skin, cooling it before nibbling it.

"I love these sounds you're making," he murmurs hoarsely into the ear. "They drive me insane with wanting you, they haunt my hearing even when you're not here with me. When you appeared here today I had been wanting you badly, I couldn't stop thinking of you.. So I had to lay down and put my hand on myself like this," he explains softly, as his hand slides down and goes to rest over Walker's cock, just letting him feel the weight of it, just getting the feel of Walker's silky hardness, his warmth, his stickiness.

"Then I started imagining that it was your hand on me, moving slowly, very slowly. And I started imagining I could hear these little needy sounds you make when you want more from me, the sounds of a little cat in heat."

"Ah... god..." Walker moans softly, his eyes transfixed on Mellors' hand moving on his cock - it's the most erotic thing he's ever seen and the sound of Mellors' voice only serves to make him more aroused. He can see the head of his cock glistening, can hear the soft wet noises as Mellors strokes him softly. He knows he's purring for real now - he can't stop.

Sighing, Walker lifts an arm to curl round Mellors neck and turns his head to get his mouth in contact with Mellors' skin. He knows he's beginning to come undone - and he isn't afraid to beg.

"Please... I'm aching, leaking - need to come ... please..."

"Whatever my purring kitten asks for, my purring kitten gets," Mellors whispers, dropping kisses and small nipping bites on the Blouseman's neck.

His hand begins to work Walker's cock in earnest, still slow but keeping a dreamy, regular rhythm from root to tip, always stopping to graze the tight heavy balls with his fingertips and always stopping to rub gently the swollen head.

"Let yourself go, love, let me hear you roar. Be my lion now."

Walker feels as if his whole body is being stroked by Mellors' hand, such are the sparks of electricity and pleasure thrumming through him. He feels his climax coiling, curling deep in his spine as he watches Mellors' hand through increasingly unfocused eyes, his mouth open, breathing heavily. He's torn between wanting to watch and wanting to close his eyes and experience the feeling and then Mellors' words of permission, of encouragement - of love - bring him to the edge.

His arm tightens around Mellors' neck as the moan in his throat begins to rise. He feels himself tensing, his balls tightening. The moan becomes a growl and finally a loud roar of pleasure and release as he watches himself come in jerking spasms in his gamekeeper's hand, his semen pulsing hot against his chest.

Mellors holds Walker tight against his chest, feeling Walker's pleasure tearing through him as if it were his own, filled with an instinctive pride at being the one who has brought it to him.

He kisses his lover's neck, feeling under his lips the vibration of the Blouseman's cry of release, feeling it echo inside his head and wanting to roar back, shake the walls of the hut with the sound of their love and pleasure. But instead he puts his mouth to Walker's ear and purrs meaningless nothings into his ear, cradling his softening cock in his hand, not wanting to move, ever.

Walker's panting and unable to speak. He's almost afraid of the strength and depth of his feelings right now, unable to put into words how he feels, even if he was able to speak. All he can do is feel - the tenderness of Mellors' touch on his spent and softened cock, the wonderful purring voice vibrating in his ear, the spark of warm, damp skin in contact with his own, the gentle touch of his mouth on his neck.

He sighs, rubbing his head against Mellors', his hand caressing the gamekeeper's neck.

"Love you," he murmurs, breathlessly. "That was incredible..."

"You are incredible," Mellors whispers, his voice hoarse with emotion. He cannot stop himself from touching Walker; from petting every inch of skin he can reach with his hands, from covering with kisses his neck and his shoulder. "And it makes me feel incredible to know that you're mine. Can you turn around love? I want to see your beautiful face, I want to kiss you."

A soft groan escapes Walker's lips as he hears the warmth and need in Mellors' voice and he turns quickly, catching and holding the gamekeeper's gaze. He smiles and runs his hands down Mellors' naked body and then leans close so their mouths are almost touching... "We belong to each other, gamekeeper," Walker whispers, "body and soul - for always," he adds, and licks Mellors bottom lip. "And I sure wanna kiss you..." he purrs.

Long fingers thread through Walker's hair, stroking gently, as Mellors' lips brush against Walker's lips again and again, closed, just sharing the feeling of warm, moist skin.

"Aye," he whispers softly, "I'm yours forever and I sure hope you're mine forever." He nibbles Walker's lips, then traces the shape of the Blouseman's mouth with the tip of his tongue. "Cause if I ever catch you purring like that for anyone else but me there'll be hell to pay," he warns. "Will you give me your mouth now?"

"As if I'd purr for anyone but you," Walker murmurs, wrapping his arms around Mellors, pulling his body closer to his own. "Will I give you my mouth, gamekeeper?" he asks softly, eyes closing on a sigh, "Since when did you have to ask?"

Mellors murmurs something about being polite and having nice manners then swoops down to capture Walker's mouth, slipping his tongue inside welcoming lips slightly swollen by his previous nibbling, sending it to explore the warm territory like a stranger finding himself in a strange land and needing to scout in order to find a safe haven.

Walker sighs into Mellors' kiss - wanting it, needing it, and tasting it. He wants to return the gift, make Mellors sob and cry out with pleasure. His tongue duels softly with Mellors' as his exploring fingers trail down the gamekeeper's belly until they curl round velvety hard flesh.

"What's your pleasure, gamekeeper?" Walker murmurs into the now open-mouthed kiss. "Tell me what you'd like - I'll do anything you want - anything..."

Moaning into the kiss, Mellors rocks into the pressure of Walker's hand. Totally focused on Walker's pleasure, he hadn't been paying much heed to his own growing arousal. Now Walker's touch makes the sensation, the need flare suddenly, so quick and urgent it almost hurts.

"Need..." he moans.

"Yeah... I know you need," Walker whispers, his tongue curling across the roof of Mellors' mouth, "and you're so beautiful in your need, your need for me."

Walker flicks his thumb over the head of Mellors' cock once, twice and then resumes a gentle stroking rhythm.

"Tell me what you need, tell me," he murmurs, "is it my hand, my mouth or do you need to be inside me?"

Mellors arches under the skilled touch, his heart hammering wildly in his chest already. He rubs his face against Walker's neck, trying to steady his breath.

"Your hand, I need your hand... Like this, like you're doing now. I cannot move, I don't want to move...You feel too good like this, so warm, so soft. You're the daydream I was having before you joined me, but now the dream feels a million times better because you are here with me. Love you..."

"Of course I'm warm and soft - I'm your kitten, remember?" Walker purrs, pulling Mellors closer. One hand rubs the small of Mellors' back and the other slides slowly and softly over Mellors' cock. Walker finds Mellors mouth and talks against his lips, punctuating his words with soft kisses.

"But I'm here now, you've no need to dream... and you're beautiful - and you're mine." Walker feels the warm slide of precome in his hand and slowly lubricates Mellors' shaft and stroking him more firmly.

"You're close now aren't you my gamekeeper? So close, so close, I can feel your pleasure rising - let me share it - come on now - come on...."

Walker's coaxing voice insinuates itself into Mellors senses, feeling like it's travelling inside the Gamekeeper's body, stroking it from within while Walker's hand strokes it outside, making the pleasure grow and grow until it is too great to fit inside his body and bursts from him.

Bursts from his mouth, in a roaring cry stifled against the Blouseman's lips, bursts from his shaft in a warm tide showering the Blouseman's hand and their bellies, until Mellors lies spent and panting, boneless and content in Walker's arms.

Walker sighs at Mellors cry, savouring it, swallowing it, his hand still moving, warmed by the gamekeepers seed.

"Beautiful man," he murmurs, "my beautiful man." Walker cradles Mellors against his own body, feeling his heart beating strong and fast like his own. For a moment, it's as if their hearts are one - and then there are two again and Walker knows it's time to go.

Mellors feels that the moment of parting has come once again; he feels it in the way Walker tenses against him. He clings to him for one last moment, kissing the corner of his mouth as he whispers to him.

"Cats are said to always find their way home, come back to me soon my pretty kitten, I love you."Walker smiles and pulls Mellors as close to him as he can. His eyes close.

"I love you too. One day, I'll get to stay. In the meantime, don't leave me waiting too long." Walker smiles against Mellors' hair. "Maybe you could get your kitten some cream to encourage him..."

Walker's still smiling when he opens his eyes. Alone.