Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo needs a keeper

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1601 Read: 1083

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

"I swear, Viggo, you need a keeper!" Orli's voice was high, exasperated, even though he was talking to himself. Viggo had been sitting in the middle of a small clearing, looking up at the clouds. At least, he'd been there when Orli and the hobbits had turned to talk to Peter about some script changes. And when he'd turned back around, Viggo was no longer there. Just up and vanished, as only Viggo could do. Elf-like, in a way, Orli mused. Damn it! He'd spent more time looking for a wandering Viggo than he had actually saying his lines.

"Hey, guys! He's gone again!" Orli rolled his eyes as he turned to the hobbits.

Dom moaned. "Bloody hell! That's the third time today!"

"Somebody find him NOW," bellowed Peter. "We're going to lose the light in a few minutes!"

The cast and crew immediately scattered, not bothering to call Viggo's name. When he became entranced with something a33; anything a33; from the stars to the clouds to a dragonfly a33; he was lost in his own little world, and wouldn't have heard anything short of an explosion just next to him. Even then, he may have just brushed it off as a minor annoyance, and continued his perusal of whatever had caught his fancy at the moment.

This time, Orli was the one to find him. Viggo was squatted down on the ground, smiling at a rather large anthill. Orli sighed dramatically, and placed a hand on Viggo's shoulder. "Hey, Vig, gotta go, buddy."

Viggo's voice was dreamy. "Look, Orli....they're carrying this huge roach back to their hill!" Orli could hear the smile in Viggo's voice. Gently, he pulled on Viggo's costume, forcing him to turn around.

"Vig. We've gotta go, mate. PJ's going to have a cow."

"A cow? Why? I just went over to look at this for a sec...wait....how long have I been gone? And where the hell are we?" Viggo looked around him absentmindedly. "It is beautiful, however. Hey, Orli, look at that tree. Do ya see how the trunk looks kind of like a big grizzly? The way...."

"VIG!"

"Oh. Sorry. Let's go." Viggo grinned sheepishly.

Viggo took a few steps and stopped abruptly. "Owww!" He swatted at his legs and cursed. "Shit!" He wailed, frantically dancing around, and finally falling to the ground.

Orli couldn't help but chuckle. "Those ants you thought were *so* beautiful must have thought the same about you. Here, let me take care of that..." He patted Viggo's legs, brushing away the offending insects.

"I swear, Vig, sometimes you need a keeper," Orli repeated.

Viggo smiled at this friend, trying not to scratch at the rapidly growing welts on his legs. "Are you volunteering?"

"In your dreams, you filthy human," Orli smiled. Besides, he thought, Bean'd kill me if I did. But it's a nice thought, anyway....

He steered Viggo back in the general direction of the clearing, and laughed.

***

"Oh, good LORD, Viggo!" Billy hunched under his raincoat. The freezing rain was pounding down, making his ears roar. And it was cold. What the hell was Viggo thinking, just standing out in the middle of a storm, arms raised, twirling and smiling up at the sky?

Billy had been headed back to his trailer after Peter had cancelled the rest of the day's filming. He'd wanted nothing more than to take a warm shower and go home. The rain had started early that morning, and no matter what he did, he couldn't manage to stay dry, or, for that matter, warm. He felt a definite cold coming on.

And there was Viggo. As if standing in the middle of a torrential rainstorm in freezing weather was normal. But, then again, he was talking about *Viggo*.

"You. In the trailer. Now." Billy propelled his friend toward the small trailer, not giving him a chance to protest.

Once inside, he handed Viggo a towel and insisted he take a warm shower.

"But...."

"No buts, Viggo. Just do it." The younger man put as much authority into his voice as his ridiculously huge feet and pointy ears allowed.

Viggo headed toward the bathroom, but was shivering too badly to turn the water on.

"Here, buddy, let me take care of that for you....Ya know, sometimes I think you need a keeper."

Viggo smiled. "Are you offering?"

"Not in a million years."

"Oh." Viggo sighed and took his wet shirt off. Billy took a second to admire, then left the room, closing the door behind him. Besides, Bean would wipe the floor with me, Billy thought.

***

"When was the last time you ate, Viggo?" David's eyebrows almost met in the middle when he frowned. Especially when he frowned deeply, as he was doing now.

"Huh?" Viggo tried, really he did, but he simply could not drag his eyes from his painting.

"I said, when was the last time you ate?"

"Um....don't know....just gotta get this right.....just a few more minutes....."

"No." David grabbed Viggo's shoulders and forced him up from the stool. "You have to eat."

"Yeah....."

David felt like shaking Viggo. "God, Viggo. Sometimes I feel like you need a keeper!"

"Are you up for the job?" Viggo grinned, winking at David.

"Nope. Not a chance. Move it....."

As they entered the kitchen, David handed Viggo a sandwich wrapped in foil and a cup of hot coffee. Viggo was already looking back at his painting longingly, and simply fingered the sandwich absently.

"Here. Let me take care of that for you." David unwrapped the sandwich and ran a hand over his eyes. Viggo was already heading back to the studio, mumbling something about needing just *one more second....*.

***

"Viggo. You've got a problem." Sean whispered into his friend's ear.

"Huh? What?" Viggo turned slightly. He had invited Sean over to his apartment for the evening. After a heavy meal of pot roast and potatoes, both men had collapsed on the couch and turned on the TV. Viggo was channel surfing when he came across "Lady Chatterley". Despite Sean's vehement protests, Viggo had sat on the remote control and gotten immediately involved in the movie. Sean was one of the few people who could manage to keep Viggo focused on something. And he was doing a hell of a job of it too, looking all breathless and sexy on the screen.

"I said, you've got a problem."

"What problem?"

Sean chuckled. "You, my friend, have a hell of a hard on. And I swear me eyes see a car full of hobbits pulling up outside."

Viggo's face flushed as he realized Sean was right.

"Here. Let me take care of that for you." Sean smiled wickedly and rested his hand on Viggo's crotch. His eyebrows rose questioningly as Viggo looked deep into his eyes. Viggo bit his bottom lip and nodded.

Sean slowly pulled down the zipper of Viggo's jeans, and Viggo's erection sprang free. "Going commando, eh mate?" Without waiting for an answer, Sean lowered his mouth onto Viggo's stiff cock.

'God,' Viggo thought. 'So hot. So wet. So fucking *good*.'

He rested his head back on the couch and moaned. Sean worked Viggo's cock with his mouth, his hand, his tongue.

"Please, Sean. Please, just....." He didn't know, couldn't think. Sean smiled and allowed Viggo to thrust deep into this throat. "Fuck. Sean. Oh, God. Sean!" Finally, Viggo came deep in Sean's willing mouth and Sean licked him clean.

They heard a knock at the door. Sean smiled, and licked his lips. He laid a gentle kiss on Viggo's forehead before zipping the jeans and standing up. He crossed over to the door and opened it to four smiling hobbit faces and one lovely Elvin face. The ragtag group pushed past Sean and spread out to cover the entire living room.

Viggo looked distinctly uncomfortable, his breathing still fast and shallow. He hadn't even had time to catch his fucking breath. He struggled up from the couch, praying that there was no tell-tell wetness on his jeans and staggered to the kitchen. He found Sean leaning into the refrigerator, searching for enough beer to appease their new guests.

"What the fuck was that?" Viggo whispered into Sean's ear, fearful that Orli may have decided to take up method acting and was in the process of developing Elvish senses.

"What?" Sean smiled innocently.

"That! What the hell did you just do?"

"Just trying to help, mate. Looked like you had a little a33; er, actually, NOT so little-problem there. Wouldn't want to embarrass innocent young minds, now would you?"

Viggo snorted. "Innocent? I don't think anyone on this set is innocent, you British bastard!" He kicked his foot at Sean's leg just as Sean turned around with an armful of beer. Viggo missed and fell flat on his ass, narrowly missing hitting his head on the table. So much for his Rangerly grace. Shit.

Sean dropped the beer and reached out to cradle Viggo's head. "I swear, Viggo, I think you need a keeper." His hands gently ran through Viggo's long hair.

Viggo looked up into blazing green eyes. "Are you volunteering, Sean?"

Sean nodded. "Yeah. I am." He lowered his lips to Viggo's and wrapped his other arm around him. Viggo's arms pulled Sean even closer, almost crushing Sean's body to his own, but neither man cared.

Finally, Viggo pulled away. "About fucking time, love. I was sick of doing all those stupid-assed-dreamy-poetic stunts. I've been hoping you'd 'rescue' me for weeks!"

Sean growled and kissed Viggo again, harder this time. "Fucking wanker...."

"Yeah. But I'm your fucking wanker....."