Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's thirsty.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 339 Read: 705

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

"Hey, Babe, will you get me a beer before you get comfortable?"

"Sean, I'm already comfortable. Couldn't you have said something before I settled down?"

"Well, the game just started, and I didn't want to miss anything."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not moving. You know this couch isn't big enough for us both to go moving about."

Sean nodded absently and turned his attention back to the tele. Within seconds, he was totally entranced in the Blades game. Viggo picked up his book and opened it to the fourth chapter, sighing contentedly. He turned his head slightly to place a kiss on the tip of Sean's big toe. Sean murmured distractedly at the other end of the couch, never taking his eyes from the game.

Viggo was completely involved in "Oliver Twist" when Sean poked his arm with his foot. "I'm really thirsty, babe."

"Get it yourself Sean. I'm comfortable, I'm warm, and I'm busy!"

Sean sighed. "But it's the *game*. You know I can't get up during the *game*."

"No, Sean. No." Vig stuck his nose back in his book, pointedly ignoring his lover.

"Shit, Vig. Please?"

Vig pursed his lips together and refused to talk to Sean.

Sean grunted and reached for the cordless phone on the table next to him.

"Orli? Hey, mate! Can you come over? We're watching the game." Viggo rolled his eyes. "Sick? Well, a game will make you feel better. Come on, Orli." With that, Sean hit the off button with his thumb and turned back to the tv.

A few minutes later, Orli opened the front door, walked in, and fell into the recliner. He grabbed the blanket from the back of the chair and leaned back, sniffling.

"Hey, Orli. Can you get us a beer?"

"No fucking way, Sean. I'm sick. I'm just here to relax and watch the game."

Viggo smirked.

"But, Orli,...."

"Bugger off, Bean. I said no."

Sean sighed again and picked up the phone. "Hey, Billy! Can you come over? We're watching the game."