Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean loves holding Viggo.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 349 Read: 804

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

Sean loves holding Viggo. It's almost like Viggo was made to fit perfectly into his arms- the lithe, muscular body was the perfect height, the perfect weight, the perfect compliment to his own. Sean held Viggo often a33; in bed, at home, in the kitchen, in public. And he knew he'd never get tired of it.

But today, Sean's head hurt. It was raining, he had had a bad day on the set, and he was in a pissy mood. He wanted nothing more than to get a scotch, then a shower, then fling himself onto the bed and sleep until morning, when he prayed he'd be in a slightly better mood and ready to face the world again.

As he flung open his front door and shook the water from his hair he saw Viggo sitting on the sofa, deeply involved in a movie. He was shirtless, and wore only a pair of Sean's baggy sweat pants.

Viggo looked up from the television and smiled at his lover. When Viggo saw the look on Sean's face, he immediately reached for the remote control and turned the tv off. He turned sideways on the couch, lifting one leg along the back, and keeping the other foot on the floor. Then he opened his arms to Sean.

Forgetting the scotch and the shower and the bed, Sean fell into Viggo's arms. He felt warm and safe and content as Viggo's arms wrapped securely around his back, and Sean allowed his head to rest on Viggo's shoulder, his lips close to Viggo's throat.

Viggo ran one hand underneath Sean's hair, kneading the back of his neck, while the other hand stroked the tense muscles in Sean's upper back. Sean felt the tension draining from him in waves.

As Viggo kissed the top of Sean's head, he whispered, "Love you, Baby," and ran his hands through Sean's long hair.

Sean kissed Viggo's Adam's Apple and tasted sweat and turpentine. "Love you too, Vig," he whispered, smiling, and closed his eyes.

Sean loves holding Viggo. But sometimes, it's nice to just be held.