Summary: Viggo won't. Not anymore.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Wrong To Right

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 817 Read: 1679

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Sean held his breath as he turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open. His body still felt a bit drunk, but his mind was clear than it had been in ages. He paused at the foot of the stairs, unsure of what to do now that he was inside. Suddenly a light came on and a figure appeared at the top of the stairs.

Sean looked up at Viggo, now even more unsure of what to do than ever. As Viggo came down the stairs, Sean shifted nervously from foot to foot before simply stating, "I used my key," and offering up the offending item to Viggo for inspection.

Viggo took the key from Sean's hand and set it on a near-by table before gazing intently at Sean. "So I see," he said, an unreadable expression on his face. "But WHY did you use your key?" he asked finally.

Sean couldn't answer. Finally he mumbled, "I need.." before trailing off and looking at the floor.

Viggo's gaze turned ice cold. "No," he said harshly.

Sean tried to stammer something but Viggo cut him off.

"Look, Sean," he said with a sigh," I can't do this anymore. We've already had this conversation. I want to be your friend. You mean so much to me. But I can't be...'he trialed off with a sigh, "this," he finished finally, gesturing at Sean.

Sean took a step toward Viggo, tried to reach for him, but Viggo moved away.

"No," he said firmly, "I won't. Not anymore. As much as I want you, Sean, I don't want you like this. I don't want you only when something's wrong. Only when you're drunk. I don't need that. It hurts too much." He paused for a moment and gazed at Sean. "I love you, Sean, but you need to leave."