Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo had been surprised...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 400 Read: 712

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Viggo had been surprised.

Well, not totally surprised.

He hadn't been surprised to find that Sean and Orlando were together. It had been obvious the way that they looked at each other. Looked a little too long at each other. The way one would steal looks at the other when changing in the trailer. The way Orlando's eyes never left Sean's as he ground himself against some pretty person on the dance floor of whatever club the Hobbits had dragged them to that night.

He hadn't been surprised to find that Sean was attracted to him. He had noticed the subtle (or no so subtle) brush of Sean's hand against his when Sean handed him a beer. The way Sean's knee would rest against his under the table when they sat side by side. The way Sean pushed his body into Viggo's while seemingly trying to get away from him when they grappled between takes.

He hadn't been surprised to find that Orlando was attracted to him. He had noticed the way Orlando hugged him just a bit longer and a bit closer than any of the other cast members. The way Orlando's casual touches always seemed to brush just so over especially sensitive areas of his body. The way Orlando's step held just a little bit more swagger and sway when Viggo was walking behind him.

And he hadn't been surprised when a casual dinner with two of his friends turned into something more. He had noticed the looks that passed between Sean and Orlando all evening. The looks that they were both giving him. The obvious mentions of the fact that there was no shooting the next day, no early call.

But he had been surprised at the way it happened. That it was Sean who was bent over the bed offering himself to Viggo. That it was Sean who choked on Orlando's cock after Orlando watched Viggo empty himself into Sean. That Orlando could make Sean come simply by holding Sean's swollen cock in his hand and telling him to.

And he had been surprised that it was Orlando who had cleaned Sean up when it was all over. That Orlando helped Sean into bed, then held him close as sleep crept in. And that it was Sean, in an exhausted voice, who asked Viggo to stay the night with them when Viggo headed for the door.