Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo has a hangover

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 230 Read: 680

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Sean wiped his dirt-caked palms on his pants, then glanced down at his watch. Two hours. He sighed and rose to his feet with a groan, grateful that he finished the last of the weeding for the week.

“Viggo?” he called out as he entered the kitchen. No answer, so he paused for a drink of water before heading into the living room.

Viggo was right where Sean left him, laid out on the couch, not moving.

“Viggo?” Sean asked again, this time receiving only a muffled groan for a response. “Feeling any better?”

Sean assumed the grunt from the couch was a no and shook his head, glad that Viggo could not see his slight smile. “I warned you against trying to take on Dom and Billy in a drinking game.”

Even in the dim light, Sean was pretty sure he could see Viggo trying to glare at him with his eyes closed.

“I take it the tea didn't work?” Sean asked, this time not even trying to hide his amusement. “Just like the nap, the water, the warm bath, and the banana?”

“Fuck off,” Viggo managed to spit out before groaning and rolling over to face the back of the couch.

“I told you,” Sean said with a shake of his head. “But if you ask nicely, I still might share my evil, corporate-made, non-natural aspirin with you.”