Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: PWP -- fluffy domestic!VigBean sex.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 875 Read: 844

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Sean awoke in the middle of the night to find the bed cold and empty.

He slipped on a pair of boxers and set off in search of his lover. This certainly wasn't the first time he had woken up to find the bed lacking the warmth that was Viggo. Many times in the past he found Viggo in the kitchen cooking up something that he had woken with a craving for or in his studio working on a painting for which he had suddenly acquired inspiration. This night however, Sean noticed a soft light spilling out of the library. He opened the door a bit more and his gaze fell on Viggo who was lounging in his favorite large, leather chair, back up against one arm rest, legs thrown over the other. He wore grey sweat pants and a thin white t-shirt and his hair was still messed from sleep. The lamp next to the chair was turned on, the only light in the room, and Viggo was scribbling furiously in a notebook.

"What was it this time, luv?" Sean asked, gazing at Viggo from the doorway.

"A dream," Viggo responded, looking up at Sean, not at all surprised to see him standing there.

"Almost finished?" Sean inquired.

"Yeah," Viggo said. "I had hoped I would make it back before you woke up."

"Got too cold without you," Sean replied.

"Well, come here and get warmed up while I finish this," Viggo suggested.



Sean walked over to the chair and sat down in Viggo's lap. He turned and settled back against Viggo's chest, head resting against Viggo's shoulder, legs tangled with Viggo's as they draped over the arm of the chair. Viggo shifted slightly so he could hold the notebook in front of him and write.

Sean didn't even bother trying to read whatever it was Viggo was writing, It wasn't that Viggo would mind him reading, but Viggo's handwriting made Sean's doctor's look neat and Sean was too tired to try and decipher it. Instead he nestled against Viggo's neck and enjoyed the feel of the subtle shifts of Viggo's arm around him as Viggo resumed writing.

Viggo finally finished and set the notebook and the pen on the floor next to the chair. He gently wrapped his arms around Sean and placed a small kiss on Sean's temple.

"Are you comfortable, babe?" Viggo asked, tightening his arms around Sean for a moment.

"Mmmm, yeah," Sean mumbled groggily. "Might be more comfortable in the bed though. Your hip bone is digging into me bum."

"As if you've ever complained about me poking your butt before," Viggo said with a grin, lightly tickling Sean's stomach.

Sean gasped and squirmed off of Viggo's lap. He glared as Viggo for a moment before offering Viggo his hand and pulling him to his feet.

"You know," Sean said, still holding Viggo's hand and leading him toward the bedroom, "if you are going to be poking me in the me bum with something, there are things I would prefer other than your hip bone."

"Is that an offer?" Viggo asked with a grin as they entered the bedroom.

"Ask me again in the morning, luv," Sean said as they slipped out of their clothes and climbed into bed. "I'm knackered."

Viggo reached over and pulled Sean close to him, softly kissing Sean's lips. "But I'm not," he said with a smile. He reached down and gently cupped Sean between the legs. Feeling Sean's body begin to respond he added, "And you don't seem to be as tired as you claim to be."

Sean groaned and arched into Viggo's touch. "But I am tired," he tried to protest.

"Well, luckily for you, I'm not," Viggo said and kissed Sean deeply before reaching over to the night stand to retrieve a condom and lube. After another kiss, Viggo slowly rolled Sean over so he was lying with his back to Viggo. Kissing Sean's neck, Viggo slowly slipped a finger into

Sean. Sean moaned and pushed back against it.

"Still tired,?" Viggo asked with a smirk.

"Get on with it," Sean groaned.

Viggo slowly added a second finger, then a third, all the while kissing and sucking on Sean's neck. As Sean's moans began to get louder, Viggo removed his fingers and quickly donned a the condom. Gently he entered Sean, arms wrapping around Sean to hold him tight to his chest. After a moment he began to slowly thrust, enjoying the feeling of Sean pushing back against him.

"Vig, please," Sean gasped, as Viggo reached down and began to gently stroke Sean's erection.

Viggo complied and began to speed up his thrusts as well as his strokes. Soon both men were close as evidenced by the gasps and moans filling the air. Finally Sean came, arching back against Viggo, panting Viggo's name. Viggo came a second later, face buried in the warmth of Sean's neck.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes before they pulled themselves apart to quickly clean up.

"You know," Sean said, once he was snuggled back up against Viggo, "this happens every time you wander off in the middle of the night."

"Of course I know," Viggo said, grinning against Sean's shoulder. "It's my inspiration."