Summary: On an airplane...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: In Flight

Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3909 Read: 2935

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

It was about halfway through the transatlantic flight that Sean began to get restless. He hated flying and the fact that he had to wake up the morning after the New York premiere to fly to the London premiere with the entire cast just didn’t help. Not that he didn’t like the younger members of the cast, but they just had too much energy sometimes. And now he was stuck on a hellishly long plane ride with the lot of them. Luckily Viggo, and not one of the Hobbits, was seated next to him but he could still hear them rustling around and giggling a few rows up. Toying with the pillow in his lap, he looked across the aisle and saw Liv sprawled across the seats taking a nap. "Bloody cow," he thought to himself as he wondered how she managed to get a row all to herself.

Flying made him too nervous to be able to concentrate on reading anything more difficult than a comic book, but he desperately needed something to do. He briefly considered watching the in-flight movie, but upon consulting the guide in the seat pocket in front of him, he quickly decided that the flight was torture enough. Another glance to his left revealed that passing some time talking to Liv wasn’t going to happen. He quickly glanced to his right to see if maybe Viggo was up for a spot of conversation, but that seemed just as unlikely. Viggo wasn’t sleeping, but he was absorbed in the same script he had been studying for the last hour.

It looked like a nap really was his last chance to escape boredom for the rest of the flight. And he was a bit tired after going out with everyone after the premiere last night. The problem was that it was impossible for him to sleep sitting upright. The only way he ever managed to sleep on an airplane was to prop one of those horrid little pillows up against the window, lean against that, and pray that his boredom was stronger than his nervousness. Unfortunately for him, Viggo was currently occupying the seat next to the window.

Gently he laid his hand of Viggo’s shoulder and whispered softly, "Viggo…"

"Hmmmm…." Viggo mumbled.

"Can we change seats?" Sean asked.

"No," Viggo replied, eyes never leaving the script in front of him.

"Why not?" Sean asked.

"I’m enjoying the view," Viggo responded, eyes still glued to the page in front of him.

"Bloody hell, Viggo," Sean growled, "I just want to take a nap."

"So take a nap already," Viggo relied.

"I can't sleep sitting up," Sean explained.

"So lie down already," Viggo said. And before Sean could reply, Viggo snatched the pillow out of Sean's hands, brought his legs up crossed Indian-style on his seat, placed the pillow in his lap, and shoved Sean's head none too gently down onto it.

Sean's first reaction was to pull himself upright again as his neck and back were now craned in a very awkward position, but Viggo's hand was still pressed very firmly against his head holding him in place. After a moment's hesitation he decided that there was hope for a nap after all and set about getting comfortable. That wasn't exactly easy as Sean was not a small man and a seat and a half on an airplane was not a lot of room, but he managed to swing his legs up onto the seat and curl up in a ball facing the seats in front of him.

Finally he began to relax as he listened to Viggo's soft breathing and felt the slight swell of Viggo's stomach behind his head with every breath. Every once and while there was a soft rustling as Viggo turned to the next page of the script. Eventually Viggo's grip on Sean's head began to relax as well. As the fingers loosened their hold, they began to slowly massage Sean's scalp through the short blond hair.

Sean was just beginning to doze off when a sudden bout of turbulence knocked him awake. Immediately he noticed a rather uncomfortable feeling spreading from his neck to his lower back as his body sharply scolded him for staying in such a cramped position for so long. As he began to slowly uncurl himself he noticed Viggo's hand was no longer resting on his head but rather it had moved down to the nape of his neck. He also noticed that Viggo was breathing a bit harder and a bit faster than he was when Sean first laid down.

Sean wondered if it was him that was causing Viggo's heavy breathing, but a quick glance up told him that Viggo wasn't even aware that he was awake. In fact, he looked exactly like he did before Sean dozed off, eyes still fastened to the script in from of him. Sean followed his gaze to the script and immediately saw what it was that was causing the change in Viggo. After glancing at the first few lines of the page, he felt himself begin to stir. But he barely noticed as it suddenly registered that Viggo was getting turned on by this. All this time and he didn't know Viggo got turned by the thought of two guys like that. Damn, what a waste.

Just the thought of having a chance with Viggo brought his dick to full attention, pressing painfully hard against the zipper of his jeans. He mentally cursed himself for being too lazy to dig a pair of briefs out of his suitcase before dressing this morning. Slowly, he reached down to adjust himself, hoping Viggo wouldn't notice. However, the plane hit another spot of turbulence and Viggo fumbled with his script, his eyes glancing downward and noticing Sean was no longer asleep. Blushing slightly, he quickly moved his hand from the back of Sean's neck.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Don't be," Sean replied. "I liked it."

Viggo blushed a bit more at the comment but returned his fingers to the back of Sean's neck. Sean drew in a quick breath as he felt his body tingle all over at the contact. As he laid there he noticed that Viggo's breath was becoming heavier and heavier. However, this time when he opened his eyes, he noticed that Viggo was no longer looking at the script. In fact, he was looking right at Sean.

"Viggo," Sean asked quietly, "why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Viggo asked. "That I like guys or that I like you?"

"Both? Either? I don't know," Sean replied, feeling slightly giddy at hearing Viggo's admission.

"I just figured it was better not to."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't know if you did. And I figured that if I told you I did, you might have figured out that I wanted you."

"But what if I wanted you?" Sean grinned.

Half in frustration, half in relief, Viggo sighed, "Then take me..."