Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: After the Blades lost...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1575 Read: 821

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Viggo walked into the house not knowing if Sean was even home. He knew that if the Blades had won, his lover might have gone out with friends to celebrate. He walked into the deserted kitchen and grabbed a soda from the refrigerator. He wandered into the living room and found that to be deserted as well. As he headed upstairs, he heard the low drone of the television, occasionally overridden by small pinging noises.

Viggo opened the door to the bedroom to see Sean slouched against the headboard of the bed wearing jeans and his favorite Sheffield United jersey with his Sheffield United jersey draped across his shoulders. The television was on and an abrasive British voice was enumerating the apparent multitude of faults that the Blades had shown during the game. He watched as Sean picked up a pretzel stick out of the bag next to him and launched it at the television. Given the litter of pretzel sticks on the floor below the television, Viggo reasoned that Sean had been doing this for some time. Viggo turned his attention back to the bed and noticed that along with the bag of pretzels, there were a couple of empty beer bottles strewn across the bed, one of which appeared to have been emptied, at least in part, across Sean’s pants and part of the bed.

"Hun," Viggo asked quietly, "did you have to destroy our bedroom?"

"Oh luv," Sean said looking up at Viggo, "I’m sorry."

"It’s ok. It’s not as bad as what you did to the living room last month. But maybe we should get things cleaned up around here," Viggo replied walking to the edge of the bed.

Viggo took Sean’s hands in his and pulled Sean to the edge of the bed. Then he knelt down and peeled Sean’s socks off. Standing back up, he removed the scarf from Sean’s shoulders and set it on the chair next to the bed. Viggo then pulled Sean to his feet and pulled Sean’s jersey over his head, followed by the t-shirt that Sean was wearing underneath. Finally he unbuttoned Sean’s jeans and slid them down Sean’s legs. Sean stepped out of them and stood in front of Viggo in just his boxers.

Viggo stood back up and smiled at his lover. "Now go take a shower," he ordered, giving Sean a playful pat on the butt.

Sean padded off the bathroom and as the water came on, Viggo sighed and began to gather Sean’s clothes into a pile. He then removed the dirty sheets from the bed and added them to the heap. After gathering the bundle in his arms, he made his way down to the laundry room and dumped them on the floor. On the way back to the bedroom, he grabbed a new set of sheets from the linen cabinet. As he was finishing putting the sheets on the bed, he heard the shower turn off and a few moments later, Sean walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his boxer shorts in hand. Viggo reached out and took Sean’s boxers from him and placed them in the hamper before stripping down to his boxers and climbing into bed.

"Come to bed," he said to Sean who was standing in the middle of the room gazing wistfully at the scarf on the nightstand.

Sean slowly walked over to the bed and got in, curling up next to Viggo.

"You know," Viggo said as his hand began to run up and down Sean’s side, "you really don’t need to wear that towel to bed." And with that he began to unwrap the towel from around Sean’s waist.

Sean groaned. "Not tonight, Vig. I’m not in the mood."

"No?" Viggo asked, gently stroking Sean’s slowly hardening cock. "This seems to feel differently. And I was so looking forward to that total fucking that you had promised me."

"I’m sorry, luv, but I just don’t have the energy," Sean sighed.

"Well," Viggo said, his hand trailing down to caress Sean’s balls, "what if you didn’t have to do any of the work?"

"Maybe," Sean said, a bit hesitant at the gleam in his lover’s eyes. "What do you have in mind?"

"Just lie back," Viggo instructed, moving to the side and discarding his boxers. "I’ll take care of the rest."

Sean laid back against the pillows and allowed himself to relish the feeling of Viggo kissing his entire body. First his face, then moving slowly down his neck, across his collar bone, down his chest, stopping to pay attention to each nipple, then across his stomach, followed by his hip, down his thighs to his calves and ending with a kiss on each of his ten toes. By the time Viggo was done, Sean was arching off the bed in anticipation. Viggo grinned at is lover.

"I thought you weren't in the mood," Viggo teased.

"I am now. Get on with it," Sean replied with a small groan.

Ever so slowly, Viggo bent his head and placed a small trail of kisses up his lover's length. Then he circled the head with his tongue, drawing a series of moans from Sean. Finally he took Sean's cock in his mouth and began to suck. Sean's hips bucked off the bed at the feel of Viggo's mouth surrounding him. Viggo's strong hands came to rest on Sean's hips, keeping him firmly in place. After a few minutes, Viggo released Sean from his mouth.

"Why'd you stop?" Sean asked with an irritated look on his face.

"I told you I wanted to be fucked tonight," Viggo said, reaching into a drawer of the nightstand and removing the lube.

As Viggo began to spread the lube over Sean's erection, Sean managed to gasp out, "But I thought you said I wouldn't have to do any work."

"Patience," Viggo said with a smile as he fisted Sean's length.

Sean whimpered when Viggo stopped but before he could complain, Viggo straddled him and silenced him with a kiss. When they parted, Viggo remained kneeling over Sean. Sean could barely contain himself as he watched Viggo slowly insert one of his lube-covered fingers into his hole. After slowly working it in and out for a few minutes, he added a second finger, and finally a third. By the time Viggo removed his fingers, Sean was arching off the bed, desperate for any kind of contact.

Viggo looked down at him and laughed. "I thought you didn't have any energy."

Sean couldn't even muster more of a response than a moan as he thrust upward again trying to reach Viggo. Viggo leaned over him and gave him a lengthy kiss that left them both breathless before ever so slowly sinking down onto his length. Viggo's firm hands kept Sean's hips still as he slowly fucked himself on Sean's cock. Sean growled in frustration and tried to thrust up into Viggo, but Viggo just laughed and held him tighter.

Sean began to run his hands slowly up and down Viggo's thighs as they flexed with every thrust. He let one hand reach up and gently squeeze Viggo's balls. He smirked to himself when Viggo moaned loudly and lost his rhythm for a moment. Viggo gazed down at Sean with a challenge in his eyes. But before he could wonder what Viggo was up to, Viggo was already sucking on one of his own fingers while staring Sean in the eyes. Sean moaned and grabbed Viggo's hips to guide him at a faster pace. Slowly Viggo removed the finger from his mouth and ran it down the length of his cock and then back up again. Sean moaned even louder at the sight and with Viggo's hand otherwise occupied, Sean was able to begin thrusting up into Viggo.

Viggo began to stroke his cock under Sean's watchful gaze and groaned as Sean continued to thrust deep within him, hitting his prostate every time. Soon it proved to be too much for him and he pushed himself down onto Sean one final time and came. Sean watched Viggo's head tilt back as he screamed his release, his seed splattering Sean's chest and Sean held his hips and thrust into him a few more times before he came as well, back arching off the bed with pleasure.

After he regained his breath, Viggo leaned down and kissed Sean softly. "Feel better?"

"A little. At least I'm a bit more relaxed," Sean answered.

Viggo laughed and reached for Sean's discarded towel. He quickly cleaned them both up and tossed the towel to the floor and spooned up against Sean's back, wrapping his arms around his lover's waist, and resting his chin on Sean's shoulder.

"Well, if you are tense again in the morning, just let me know. I'll be glad to do what I can," he whispered in Sean's ear.

"Hmmm... I don't know. I think I might have some leftover frustration about today's game that I might need some help getting out of my system," Sean replied.

"Well, I'd be glad to help with that too," Viggo said as he kissed Sean's temple. "Good night. I love you."
"Good night," Sean answered. "I love you too. And thanks."

"Anytime," Viggo mumbled against Sean's neck. "Anytime."