Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean comes home after he's been a few weeks away.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 8729 Read: 1071

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Viggo struggled hard not melt into a puddle right then and there. Jesus fucking Christ! He couldn't suppress the wanton cry escaping his lips and wasn't able to stop his hips from thrusting forward into Sean's hot, wet, hard-sucking mouth. The Dane's hands slid over the slippery wall, blindly searching for something to hold onto in order to stay upright. Sean was strong, but Viggo didn't want to make it more difficult for him than necessary.

And it was bad, very bad blow-job etiquette to choke your lover, so Viggo tried to hold still, which was anything but easy with Sean sucking on his cock like was sucking on a candy-stick. Viggo groaned and clenched his teeth. This was so absolutely fucking good! He tried hard to even his breath, because he didn't want this to be over so fast, but when Sean started humming low in his throat he knew he wouldn't last much longer.


Sean chuckled around Vig's cock, the vibration obviously being to the Dane's liking. He saw Viggo grabbing for the upper rim of the shower to have something to hold on to and he felt his lover's attempt to hold back, to not thrust forward.

Stupid sod - and he, Sean, was the one being told to not make such fuss about everything! As if he wasn't able to take it, as if he didn't love it when Viggo completely lost it. Ah well, obviously Vig didn't want to come in the next five seconds then, and that was also fine with Sean.

He pulled back a little, so that only the head of the other man's cock was still between his lips, and his tongue and his teeth took turns in the successful attempt to make Viggo moan and hiss.

He could have stayed like that for quite a long time, hard flesh in his mouth and hot water splattering pleasurably on his back. But Viggo started to make those desperate, helpless and yet impatient noises again, stroking Sean's hair warily with trembling fingers.

So, the Brit replaced his mouth with one hand for a moment to phrase the obvious: "You wanna let go, don't you?"


Viggo stared down on him, but couldn't see much. First, because it was still steamy as hell and second, because it was not much concentration left to use it for focusing.
Somehow he still made it, which was not the smartest thing to do in hindsight. Seeing Sean looking up to him with these dark-green eyes, his now rock-hard cock in one hand, smiling slightly, demanding an answer was almost too much for Viggo.

So he did the wisest thing he could think of at present: he settled to honesty. He gasped for air and said: "Yes. " It wasn't much more than a whisper and sounded more like a plea, his voice shaking and filled with need. And Viggo was anything but convinced that Sean understood what he'd said, but the lip-movement might've been enough.

He was still looking down at the Brit and prayed that he could see that he wanted to let go, all right, but that he would be able to hold back a little more longer if Sean had other things in mind. It wouldn't be easy, but for Sean he could.


Sean's lips curved into a small smile when he heard his lover's hushed voice and the single word he managed to speak. He licked Viggo's left hipbone until he could see in the focussing of the Dane's eyes that now his brain had processed his own mouth's answer - took him two entire seconds.

"Thought so." he mumbled against soft skin over firm stomach muscles. His hand left its place on Viggo's hip to touch the other man's fingers in his hair, interwining with them. "Then by all means," the conversational tone of his voice was undermined by roughness of arousal, "do so."

His mouth closed over Viggo's cock again, his lips touching the curve of his own thumb before his hand let go to steady himself once again.

Viggo's taste, dripping onto his tongue, was delicious, overflowing his senses in an intensity, that he didn't even think of adding accessorily stimulation by touching his own cock. His fingers squeezed closely around Viggo's in his hair once as he increased his pace, telling him to bleeding come apart. Now.


And Viggo did. Not that he'd had a choice.

Sean's hot, hard-sucking mouth, his velvet tongue and even his strong fingers wouldn't have allowed that he held back any longer. Helpless subjected to his overwhelming desire Viggo thrust forward again. And again. And again. His fingers tugging hard at Sean's hair, but Viggo couldn't get himself to worry much about it right now. All he could feel and think of was the Brit's flaming mouth engulfing his pulsating erection and sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

He gave in. With a loud, keening cry he surrendered to his approaching orgasm. Only split seconds later he could feel his hot seed shooting into Sean's patiently waiting mouth, but Viggo was still thrusting, riding it out until the last drop had left his body and he was practically drained.

Panting Viggo bent over to steady himself for a second on Sean's broad shoulders. He wasn't sure if his knees wouldn't just give way.


Sean purred like a big, sated cat and this time the vibration seemed to tickle Viggo. The Brit pulled back slowly, licking the softening flesh one last time, swallowing his mouthful of come. His hands soothingly stroked over Viggo's hips and then his arms.

"Shush, love," he murmured and got back up on his feet. He embraced his lover, holding him close to his body, as Viggo recovered and smiled as the other man started soft humming noises. Interpreting them as appreciation, the Brit smiled and replied: "Yea, I know, I have a most talented mouth. Plus, I'm good with words, too."

More humming, this time very near to a chuckle and Sean smiled along and stopped the shower.

"Now, let's get's outta here, don't wanna get more wrinkly than we already are, huh?"

Viggo agreed silently, but before Sean could gently push him out of the shower cabin he turned his head and kissed him.

It was a long, deep and very, very tender kiss and Viggo could taste himself in Sean's velvet mouth. He snuggled closer to his lover's muscular body and felt his erection pressing against his thigh. Hard and hot and downright arousing. Viggo shifted a little, brushing lightly, almost teasingly against it with his hipbone, eliciting a suppressed moan from the Brit's exquisite lips.

Viggo smiled and whispered: "Yes. Let's get outta here. I'll take care of your not-so-little friend as soon as we're in bed, I promise." He made sure that his warm breath went directly to this sensitive spot on Sean's neck, just a little below his earlobe.


How anyone could have such sensitive ears was still very much beyond Sean, but he had and Vig knew (and, Sean reckoned, had used it against him several times in the past. He couldn't remember clearly though, since most of the situations had ended in a blur for his brain had automatically shut down...).

"Grand idea." He replied, but didn't move for another moment, holding his head still for Viggo to kiss him there – yes,riiight there – once again.

Then he grabbed a towel and, with water still dripping from his body, made for the bathroom door, planning to towel himself on the way. Viggo was more sensitive and shrugged on Sean's dark blue bathrobe to do the drying for him, before he followed the Brit.

"You know," Sean turned his head to look at Viggo while he was drying his hair and walking toward the bedroom, "I really like our job, but I bleeding hate hotel beds. Never big enough they are."

With that he pushed the door open and discarded the damp towel, letting it drop to the floor. He took a second to breathe in the smell of fresh sheets and the knowledge of Viggo sleeping here for the last few weeks.

Good to be home.


"I know what you mean", Viggo stood still and allowed himself to just enjoying the view of Sean's bare and, of course, perfectly curved butt. He watched him crawling onto the bed, wriggling this sexy ass a little more, and smiled broadly.

"You do that deliberately, don't you?"

Sean looked back at him with an expression of pure innocence on his face, like he wanted to say: 'Me?? What am I doing?' A little too innocent in Viggo's opinion. He purred softly and followed his lover to the king-sized bed, slipping under the covers instantly and snuggling close to Sean. He purred again.

"Good to have you home," and he didn't know what exactly struck him, but he added: "Beanie." It was a name only the Hobbits and sometimes Orli had used. It'd always reminded Viggo of a small, plushy cuddly toy called 'Beanie Buddy'.


Sean gaped and then looked at Viggo with his jaw hanging open in indignation. The Dane looked back at him, eyebrows raised in aristocratic politeness also known as mockery and knew very well that he had just declared war.

Nobody - except undersized hobbits with a death wish - dared to call him (he snorted inwardly) 'Beanie' and Viggo knew that perfectly well.

Fine, fine, let's postpone the shagging for...

With satisfaction the Brit saw the surprise in Viggo's eyes when he leapt at him, pinning him to the mattress with his full body weight.

"Ye're gonna regret that, Mortensen." He growled and while Vig's eyebrows arched a little more, the Dane also gulped audibly. Might have something to do with the smile on Sean's face for he had last used it for 006. Who was mad (and died because he got hit by a satellite dish, but we're not talking about this little incident right now).

Very nice result so far. And he hadn't even started to tickle...


Viggo read the lurking look in Sean's catlike eyes as a very, very bad sign. Maybe he'd gone a little too far this time...? But there was no time for taking it back now. Sean knew perfectly well, that he was ticklish as fuck so... Viggo's eyes widened when Sean brought one hand up, close to his waist. The soft flesh on the side was the most ticklish area of his entire body and the Brit knew it. Uh-oh. Think quick, Mortensen!

"Ah... " Very smart start, indeed. And so eloquent.

"Sean? " Not that much better, was it?

"Mhm...?"

Viggo squirmed when the Brit first touched his side. Okay, okay! Enough torture for now! Sure Sean hadn't even started, but Viggo didn't intend to let him so he had to distract him somehow. He took a deep breath and blew softly against Sean's neck – right onto the same spot he'd kissed him a little before when they'd been in the bathroom – and hoped that it was enough to let his lover forget about the 'Beanie'.


"Oh, you cheating bastard.", Sean murmured helplessly.

"I'm gonna bloody kill you. And then," he bit back a whimper when the tip of Viggo's tongue touched his skin, "I'm gonna sell all your paintings on ebay. And -,"

Bugger, there had gone his brain activity. God yes, that's fantas - think of something, Bean, "and I'm gonna throw out your instant coffee." - Could he please die now?

This had to be the shortest war in history for Sean surrendered after the first attack already. Instead of tickling he placed his hand firmly on Vig's hip, leaving invisible fingerprints on the smooth skin. He lowered his head a little, so that the Dane didn't have to stretch his neck but could reach him with ease.

And yes, he bleeding whimpered.


Viggo smiled slightly and licked and sucked on the soft flesh slowly, tenderly...Yes, he‘d planned that to distract Sean, but now found it pretty distracting himself. Sean tasted so fucking good and there was a faint taste of sandalwood soap on his skin. Hm...Viggo purred again, his breath touching this particular, sensitive spot again and his lover moaned helplessly.

Sighing contently the Dane snuggled closer still and followed the trace of his breath to touch the soft skin with his lips a little more. Sean liked it – obviously – and who was he, Viggo, to object?

He scratched Sean's neck playfully with his sharp teeth and listened to the soft gasp escaping the Brit's mouth. Gooood...
Viggo licked over the taut skin and could feel Sean's fingers digging deeper into his side.


Sean was completely lost and didn't care. It was like his mind was playing him tricks for he had so often imagined it exactly like this, when he had been away. All the nights in hotel rooms with nothing but the telephone for comfort came back to him in a rush and his fingers dug deeply into Viggo's flesh because he had to assure himself that he was really home. Was with Viggo.

He buried his face in the Dane's neck, the wet strands of hair like summer rain on his face. He inhaled deeply and was amazed that even after their excessive shower Viggo still solely smelled like he always did, smelled like Sean's.

His hips had started a slow rocking motion without him even noticing it. He sighed contentedly when he felt Viggo's cock, trapped between their bodies, hardening again.

"I missed how you feel under me." he whispered, his lips brushing over Viggo's shoulder.


He gave Sean's neck one last, loving lick and then tilted his head a little to whisper into the Brit's ear: "Missed you, too, love." He just loved the effect that this little word had on Sean. He always started to practically beam all over his body. "Missed the feeling of your cock in me." he added softly and cupped Sean's butt with his hands, rubbing the firm flesh tenderly with his thumbs.

"The nights have been so lonely without you, Sean..." Viggo closed his eyes and adjusted to his lover's slow, seductive rhythm.


"Mhm," Sean murmured, "tell me about it. I was tempted to shag one of the waiters cause his hair colour reminded me of yours." He propped himself onto his elbow to stroke through Viggo's hair and winked. "I beat you in being pathetic any day."

A small smirk appeared on the Dane's lips and Sean couldn't help it but had to close in once again to lick the dimples appearing on Viggo's cheek. "Remember the morning when you called and woke me, cause I had overslept?" more dimples for the Brit to lick appeared on Viggo's face, "and you promised me phone-sex in the evening to get me outta bed? – I drove to set with a bleeding hard on."

He pulled back to look at Viggo who was chuckling silently, biting his lower lip. Sean slowly shook his head, grinning all over his face: "You think this funny, aye?"


"Well, it fuckin‘ is! " Viggo replied, now shaking with suppressed laughter, but managed to reduce it to a broad smile soon. He leaned forward and kissed Sean softly. "But if it makes you feel better: I didn't do it by intent. It was a serious offer. And..." He brought up one hand to playfully tease the Brit's right nipple. "...I kept my word, didn't I?"

He felt Sean's muscles flex under his touch and followed his hand with his mouth. Viggo luxuriated one moment in the feeling of licking his lover's rosy, erect nipple, then backed off a little and murmured: "And I only took revenge for you promising me hot," lick, "unbridled," lick, "mindblowing sex," lick, "involving strawberries," lick, "and cream," lick, "when I return. – Seconds before I went out to shoot the dream sequence in Rivendell with Arwen." He bit down on the nipple, but only so hard that Sean would have to notice, but, of course, not so much that it would hurt. "So let's say we're even now."


Count on Vig to perfectly match his words and his actions, Sean thought as he smiled at Viggo's remark and twitched because of his lover's playful tongue. He enjoyed the teasing licks just as much as the bantering, both like prickly champagne making him feel pleasurably tiddly.

"Ah, come on," he replied as he shifted, coming to lie on his side to give Viggo easier access to wherever he wanted to go, "you were bloody brilliant in that scene."

Hearing the friendly teasing in his lover's voice, the Dane bit down a little harder for a reply and Sean, jerking away as if tickled, went on: "No, seriously, Orli said I looked like I would run over any moment to hustle Liv off the bridge to take her place. - Mmm, yes Aragorn, yours now and forever."

Plus, he thought as he buried his hands in Viggo's hair, the thing with the cream had been a neat idea, Viggo had been licking his body for what had felt like hours. But obviously the Dane didn't necessarily need cream for that...


Viggo took his time. He liked the feeling of Sean's strong hands digging in and tugging at his hair quite a lot. Aside of his lover's moans and whispers it had become some kind of scale for him. A... pleasure scale. He smiled inwardly, his lips busy otherwise with caressing the Brit's warm, taut skin. The tugging-rate was increasing directly proportional to the pleasure Sean was feeling.

And yes. Sometimes he had been tempted to throw Liv off that fucking bridge himself. It wasn't easy to kiss her – as lovely as she was – when all he'd wanted was to just fuck Sean. And it hadn't been easy to prevent the young woman from getting poked by his fucking hard-on right into the belly, also. He had cursed Sean more than once this day.

He licked his way further down his lover's body and purred softly: "Cream and strawberries were nice then, but a little honey might come in handy as well next time."


Honey. Mmm. Sean liked the sound of that, liked the mental images that popped to his mind instantly. Sweet, thick honey so intense in taste that you were spoiled for anything else afterwards. Sticky and rich, so that you had to lick twice, thrice to clean the skin.

The Brit zoned out while Viggo's kisses and touches unwound his stressed mind, tempted his longing body. The light touches of the Dane's artistic fingers drew random patterns onto his skin to match his wandering thoughts.

"One would have thought," he said watching his fingers disappear in Vig's hair in the dim light, "that being an actor, having to memorise the script, meant you have a good memory."

Viggo looked up at him, when he didn't go on for a few seconds, and only then the Brit realised he had spoken instead of only thought. He shook his head, shrugging it off, and added: "I can never remember the way you feel when ye're not there. Odd, huh?"


Viggo smiled slightly and bent his head to softly nibble at Sean's belly. "As long as you're still able to remember that you're exclusively mine, everything's alright, dear." he murmured and started sucking on the warm skin. Hm...A love bite perhaps...?

He heard the Brit's low gasp and a breathless: "Don't you dare, Mortensen!"

The Dane smiled again and stroke Sean's thigh tenderly. "Why not? No one will see it there. – Unless you have a secret lover I'm not yet introduced to. Then again, if I was it wouldn't be a secret lover, right? Plus, you're not shooting anything at present, are you? You've just returned from a set I thought was on another planet."

Of course, Viggo knew his lover's reluctance with love bites. Strange to see a man who had several tattoos already acting like that. And tattoos hurt much more.

He sighed softly, then gave the faintly reddened skin a last, loving lick and rubbed his cheek against Sean's belly. "Would've been a nice one." he murmured. "But your wish is my command."


Sean snorted, even though he had a broad grin on his face. Sounded all too Viggo to think about the verbal definition of secret lover in this situation.

The Dane had teased him with this since he had flipped through the channels one night and had ended up watching 'A woman's guide to adultery', much to Sean's protestations - since then Viggo constantly teased him about the 'don't leave marks'. Which was bollocks, of course, it was the job that required flawless skin.

But Viggo looked up at him, as if Sean was the biggest sissy in the Western hemisphere, for which the Brit flipped him a bird.

"You think I'd let you mark me like that just because ye're too lazy to fuck me properly?"


Viggo pinched him for that and added: "I think, you should let me mark you, because you're mine." And he wouldn't negotiate this point. It was nothing but a fact. (After all he was the King and such...) "And I don't have trouble with you marking me like that if that's what you desire. I think you're a little silly about that thing. That's what I think. But..."

He crawled upwards to finally lie face to face with his silly, stubborn... he sighed... wonderful, talented British lover and kissed him.

"I think also, that I can do something about the 'fucking you properly' part. Shall I? "


Sean was about to defend his honour once again (seemed like a hopeless case in this household, though...), because he very willingly had offered his whole body for the crazy artist also known as Vig to use as a canvas for like a million times by now. Which definitely counted as marking. And it had been Viggo, who had refused the Brit's brilliant idea of tattooing Sean's face onto the Dane's upper arm...

But. Of course Vig had to have the last word in this discussion and then mentioned sex, only to completely distract Sean. As usual, and as usual it worked.

"Well." Sean hesitated and frowned as if considering the pros and cons first. "I already thought about this intensively and I don't think there is anything to be said against that proposal."

Erasing the serious look on his face with a broad grin, he added: "You sod. And start with kissing me properly, aye?"


Viggo chuckled softly and of course gladly obeyed. "Aye." Yes, this was a more British expression, but he'd decided long ago, that when he was living with Sean he could also use the British way of speaking now and then. Including the pet name 'love' for the man who had conquered his heart by practically just breathing. Really. Sean hadn't done much else. He'd just shown up on set and Viggo had been lost. Completely and hopeless.

He tilted his head a little and tenderly pressed his lips onto Sean's, then slowly licked the velvet skin, letting his tongue slip into the silky warmth of Sean's mouth. Hm...

Viggo always loved kissing and he knew it was important to Sean as well. Sex was great, but kissing... He sighed inwardly. Well, maybe it was just that wonderful, because it was Sean he was kissing. He could've lost himself in the Brit's tender, intensive, seductive kisses. Had it ever felt like that before? No. Kissing Sean was to Viggo like finding the true meaning of life – no matter how cheesy it sounded.


Sean had watched "The Matrix" on DVD one evening back in New Zealand with the hobbits and while he surely had enjoyed the choreography of the fights, he had always thought the film's theory on déja vues completely wrong. Them being a mistake in the matrix might sound reasonable enough for most people, but most people hadn't kissed Viggo yet.

Because kissing Viggo always felt like a déja vu. Like something you somehow and somewhat remembered doing, feeling before, but the sheer memory of a kiss was nothing more like a presumable twitch of imagination compared to the real thing.

Sean was very glad that he was no poet, that he never had the ambition to write or do anything arty for art's sake, because simply kissing Viggo, feeling the slight oddity of the scar's surface, the warmth and wetness of his mouth - Sean knew, no one could put that into words.

And he didn't need to, he had Viggo, could kiss him, could feel the strange déja vu stimulating his mind and all he had to do was kiss back.

"Ye know," he said with one of his hands stroking the Dane's back and the other playing with one strand of too long blond hair, "if I ever find out you kissed Liv like that," he kissed Viggo's smiling lips once again, "you'll never live that down. - I bitch very persistently and yet manly."


"As if, " Viggo licked his lover's lips tenderly, "I could," lick, "ever kiss," lick, "somebody else," lick, "like that. " The Dane kissed Sean again, nibbling softly at the lower lip. "And I like Liv. A lot. But she's definitely not you. "

He embraced Sean tightly and laid his head onto his chest. "I've never wanted anybody so badly like I want you. And I never will. I mean, who wants a peaceful life without fights and quarrels and arguments every few seconds? Sounds kinda boring, doesn't it? "

He smiled at Sean's protesting sound and rose his head to breathe a small kiss onto this particular spot on his lover's neck, just a little below the Brit's earlobe that rendered him such good services up until now and murmured: "Shush, love. Just teasing. "


Sean chuckled, enjoying the feeling of the rough stubble on Viggo's cheek on his skin. "Teasing bout what? You always starting fights because you like to contradict my outstanding wisdom?" He put his arms around the body on top of him and hugged just a little too tight. "Ah, I let that go, cause I'm so gracious and I love you."

He loosened his embrace a little and went on stroking Viggo's back until his hands rested on the other man's ass. "Plus, you have a nice butt and that counts for something."

He shifted a little, so that his still hard cock came to rest alongside Viggo's to prove his point, and he sighed contently. "Yea, just teasing. Still." He arched up to suggest a nice way of carrying on the interaction nonverbally.

Viggo moaned and shivered at the contact. Point taken. He kissed Sean again and whispered: "Okay, so...Where did you put the lube last time? Because I'm not gonna stand up to get it right now, no matter how much I love you, dear."

He watched Sean arching an eyebrow elegantly as usual. "A bit lazy, are we?"

Viggo smiled and just said: "Yeah." Then he remembered something. "Wait. There must be salad oil somewhere. I needed it to mix some of my paint with it. "

"In the bedroom?? "

Viggo just shrugged. Sean wrinkled his nose and said: "Just stretch a little. The lube's in your drawer, love. I'm not that curious to find out what salad oil does to particular body parts. "

Viggo laughed softly and tried to reach the drawer without breaking the contact with Sean's cock. Which wasn't that easy.


Sean rolled his eyes in mock exasperation when Viggo performed one very artistic act on top of him, but he didn't remove his hands from the other man's body.

"Ye know, I am all for stocking the stuff everywhere in the house, but no matter how many tubes we own, we still won't find them since you happen to have the habit of simply throwing them over your shoulder when you don't need them anymore." He watched Viggo fiddling with the drawer, where he, Sean, had carefully replaced the lube last time and Vig still couldn‘t find it.

"I'm seriously considering installing lube machines on the walls all over the house. Might ruin the cozy flair of the place, though..." He tapped his fingers on Viggo's butt, as one does when the sales assistant behind the counter is annoyingly slow. And since Viggo, as usual fully and completely dedicated to his task (even if that only was the quest for the lube), obviously didn't want to actively participate the conversation, Sean simply went on: "Speaking of redesigning the house, I'm thinking about a winter garden also..."

He was interrupted by something like Aragorn's loudest cry of victory. "Found it then, love, about bloody time."


Beaming all over his face Viggo presented the lube tube (silly, silly expression) to Sean. "Wanted to play hide-and-seek, this naughty little thing, but I was too clever."

Sean laughed and Viggo positioned himself grinning on his lover's chest again. "A winter garden. Really? Well, wonderful idea. Do you want us to build it ourselves or do you want to hire somebody?"

Viggo's hand snaked down to carefully stroke Sean's still hard cock. "So... What do you have in mind, hon? "


"Well," Sean held out his flat palm, so Viggo had to shift again before he could squeeze some lube onto it - drawing a madly grinning smilie with the slick substance. That brought a strangely vivid mental image to Sean's mind, them sitting in the middle of their half finished winter garden, him drinking beer and Viggo fingerpainting the windows. With conviction he said: "I think we should definitely hire someone."

His slick hand snaked between their bodies and closed over Viggo's cock as he went on musing: "It might be fun though, to take matters in our own hands..." Viggo started purring against his neck, "we could take turns in being foreman."

He licked alongside Viggo's shoulder, the strokes of his hand almost lazy. "I'm thinking, I'll enjoy ordering you around just as much as working under you." He felt the Dane chuckle against his skin. "What d'you say?"


"I'd say," Viggo replied still suppressing a laugh and returning the favour by closing his hand a little more around his lover's dick. "Working under me sounds like a damn good start, don't you think? "

Judged by the low purr Sean was emitting now he agreed. Good. Viggo kissed the Brit tenderly and stroked a little more downwards to let his fingers encircle Sean's entrance. The Brit caught his wrists and Viggo looked up at him, a little puzzled.

"I won't need anything else." Sean whispered and Viggo's eyes widened in both surprise and reluctance. Yeah, right, his cock had been lubed by his lover's experienced fingers, but it would never be enough to get past the strong muscles that normally prevented anything from getting in without hurting Sean.

"Sean, I... " He didn't know how to put it in words and his voice trailed off.


Sean's smile was tender and yet it bore the tiniest hint of an apology, instinctively reflecting the touch of confusion in Viggo's eyes.

"Who's worrying too much now?" he said lightly and didn't change the pace of his hand's strokes. "Don't."

He licked this lover's jawline that had tensed and as he felt the Dane relax again with him nibbling his earlobe, he said: "You won't hurt me. You never do. It's a matter of tempo, remember?"

He felt the Dane nodding slowly and smiled against the soft skin under his lips. Still, Viggo didn't move and so the Brit rolled to his side, taking the other man with him, so they came to lie next to each other. He shook his head and softly bit down on Viggo's collarbone.

"Ye can write depressing poetry later, Vig, stop brooding right now." He ordered with a smile and his thumb stroked over his lover's knitted eyebrows, smoothing them once again.


"I'm not depressed." Viggo looked at Sean tenderly yet worried. "I'm just...frightened. Yes, it's a matter of tempo and also a matter of trust. But... I don't doubt that you trust me, Sean, you know me. And... I don't think that you couldn't take it, either. But... Well, we both are not the most cautious people in the world when it comes to sex. I don't want to hurt you accidentally – which I probably will as you know – because of all the... heat of the moment and such."

He slowly stroked the Brit's upper arm and followed his hand's movement with his eyes, lost in thought. Cuddle-Sex had its pros and it was always nice and wonderful – as everything with Sean – but normally they didn't hold back anything and didn't mind when it was getting a little...well, rough. So, Viggo was concerned.


Propping himself up on one elbow, Sean sighed inwardly and didn't even exactly know why. Since when was Vig adopting Sean's own silly worrying habit to this extent? Since when was Viggo that insecure about his own
behaviour, that it took more than one attempt of Sean to stop him fussing? Since when was there the need for safety talk before fucking him anyway?

He knew that none of this musing showed on his face and after a short moment it did feel childish and stubborn to him to fight over something like that. He surely didn't mind the 'normal course of events', so to speak, and Vig obviously was feeling uncomfortable at the moment.

So he didn't push but shrugged it off and gave in: "'s okay, love, whatever you think is best we'll do then." And because he was aware that Viggo knew him too well to not identify the soothing tone as for what it was, an attempt to avoid an open conflict, he added with a grin: "Very considerate foreman you are. Think 'm going to get you one of those yellow helmets. For your own safety, ye know."


Viggo smiled and slightly shook his head. He didn't understand why he was so reluctant himself. They had done many other things before and he'd never given a second thought. So what was so different now? This was Sean. Not someone small and delicate like Elijah for example. Not that he'd ever fucked Elijah or such, but if he had he most likely would've broken him in half.

He searched Sean's eyes again. The Brit was still just watching, waiting for his answer. "You sure about this?" Viggo asked.

"Yes." Sean nodded.

Viggo mirrored the movement and rolled over, taking his lover with him so he covered the Brit's body with his own. Holding Sean's gaze Viggo positioned his cock at his entrance. "Relax, love." he murmured as he pushed in. Slowly. Very slowly.


The Brit placed his hand on his lover's hip, assuring Viggo that he would slow him down if it was necessary. Vig sent him a small smile, understanding the gesture, and nodded once as he pushed forward. Sean's skin tingled and he kept his eyes open even though it already was hard to focus. Not so much to assure Viggo that he was perfectly fine, but to show him how very good he felt.

He liked to completely come undone under Viggo's touch, to be so aroused from teasingly slow preparing that afterwards all the memory of the fucking was merely a blur, like being drunk on Scotland's finest malt. But this was different.

His mind still was completely in control, guiding every of his motions deliberately. He decided to relax and was not just overwhelmed by stimulation. He gave in willingly to the sensation of his lover's cock breaching him and didn't scream frantically for it. He knew how it felt instead of being out of his mind with lust.

Sean's breath was even, his hand resting sedately on his lover's hip. When he finally felt their bodies touching again, Viggo buried deeply inside him, his voice was low and calm as he said: "That feels so good, love."


Viggo shivered and closed his eyes for a second to gather his thoughts. Being completely engulfed by Sean's tight, velvet heat, feeling his balls slightly touching the Brit's firm buttocks was highly arousing and he had to breathe in and out a few times not to get consumed by the desire that suddenly rushed through his body.

He shifted a little and opened his eyes again to match the now sparkling emerald of Sean's. "Feels perfect." he replied, his voice a little husky. Viggo brought up a hand, tenderly caressing his lover's cheek, then kissing the little laughter lines around his eyes...

Sean purred like a cat and even almost looked like one, too. Viggo smiled and kissed his lover's lips gently, before he began to move, setting a slow, seductive rhythm.


"Shush, Vig." Sean murmured, his lips close to his lover's ears, both of his hands now touching Viggo's hips. The pace wasn't too fast, it was just right, just perfect. The Brit simply thought that as long as his brain was still working, he might as well take the responsibility for all of this, never wanting Vig to worry.

He buried his hands in his lover's hair, holding him close and tenderly sucked the skin under his lips to draw all the remaining tension out of his lover.

The motion of Viggo's hips returned to the Dane's usual, easy-going pace, Sean's breathing got harder, whispered endearments gradually changed to encouragement.


Viggo sighed softly, lingering a little in the feelings Sean's whispered words and tender touches caused to his body. It felt so wonderfully familiar yet it was completely new to love the Brit this way. Slow, not filled with the overwhelming need to climax, the orgasm approaching by degrees, almost lazily, with every touch, every sound of his lover.

Still he could feel Sean's heartbeat increasing as well as his breathing, so he rose his tempo step by step. No need to hurry, but no need to hold back also. He planted soft, light kisses on his face and neck and shoulders... wherever he could reach him and inhaled deeply the Brit's beloved familiar scent.

Then he rose his head to look at his lover and his eyes weren‘t leaving Sean's again. He wanted to see him. To see what effects his rhythmical thrusts had on him.


The dim light shining in from the floor was just enough for Sean to see Viggo's face in nuances of black and grey, his eyes shining brightly whenever a ray of light touched them.

The Brit smiled and it felt almost unsuitable to him, a small curving of his lips couldn't possibly ever be able to contain what he felt, what he thought right now. But Viggo smiled back at him and Sean concentrated on the tiny dimples appearing on his lover's face as pleasure flooded through him. The Dane's thrusts were deeper now, just as deep as usual, just as fast as usual, and still Sean didn't feel like he was drowning, his breathing was quicker but nowhere near to frantic.

Viggo bent down a little to reply to Sean's whispering with softly spoken words in Danish and the Brit chuckled lightly for he didn't understand a single word. "Ye're cheating, Vig. How should I know," he sighed contentedly and turned his head to grant his lover better access to his neck, "ye're not just reciting cooking recipes, hm?"

Viggo laughed softly and whispered back: "You don't. Told ya before you'll have to learn Danish someday." He nibbled at Sean's earlobe tenderly. "In the meantime... trust me. I'm not saying anything inappropriate. Only a little improper maybe, but..." he breathed a kiss on the Brit's warm and soft lips, "...usually you don't mind in English, so I'm sure you won't in Danish."

Sean arched a little upwards and Viggo shifted a bit, so he wouldn't lose the angle which seemed to be quite fine, if the Brit's low moans of pleasure now and then were any indication. Viggo kissed Sean again, deeper this time. He let his tongue slip into Sean's mouth and playfully explored the velvety inside.

The Dane sighed contently and hoped this moment would last a little longer. He would never grow tired of kissing Sean.


Sean hummed when the tip of Viggo's tongue touched his palate and the vibration caused the Dane to giggle softly. He pulled back a little, holding Viggo's head between his hands, and slowly licked his lover's upper lip, tiny flicks of his tongue over the soft tissue.

He pushed himself up a little to deepen the kiss again and the slight change of angle made him grip his lover's shoulders hard to not fall apart completely. Bloody hell!

He groaned loudly against Viggo's lips and his lover pushed his tongue deep into his willing mouth as he thrust harder.


Viggo should have thought about that before. If he'd wanted to keep the pace slow like this, he shouldn't have kissed Sean. It was just too tempting. The sound of his lover's deep groan ran up and down his spine, spreading warmly through his body. He just wasn't able to prevent his hips from trying to catch up with his quickened breath.

He deepened the kiss as well as his thrusts, listening to Sean moaning low in his throat and Viggo knew the time for taking it slow was pretty much over. He couldn't keep up these slow thrusts when Sean's fingers were digging into his shoulders like that and the Brit was making all these small, needy sounds Viggo had grown so very fond over the past few years.


Sean felt the muscles of Viggo's upper arms trembling under his grip from the effort of holding both of them up, so he let go and propped himself on his elbows. Viggo grunted thankfully against his lips and took the opportunity to place his left hand on Sean's shoulder to support himself. The Brit felt him pulling out almost completely only to thrust back in a few seconds later, slow and gentle long forgotten. Sean didn't mind at all, he bit down on his lover's lower lip, forcing him to continue the kiss, however odd the angle.

Even though Viggo was practically doing all the work, Sean felt like he couldn't keep up with breathing to support his whole body with oxygen. His hand grabbed Viggo's right arm and his fingers dug deep into the tight muscles as he let his head fall back to soundly gasp for air.


Viggo was panting and struggled hard to not just give the reins and pounding mindlessly into Sean, though the Brit's tight heat was more than seductive.

His bite had hurt for a split second and Viggo could feel a few drops of blood on his lower lip, but just licked them away and smiled. His Sean. Beautiful, tempting, devoted, wild and sometimes a little too enthusiastic. Anyway...

He looked down on his lover. Sean's eyes were almost closed, though he tried to keep them open. Viggo knew he wanted to see him, but lust and desire had taken over and forced him to shut his eyes, so he could feel with his whole body and didn't rely too much on his visual sense.

Viggo closed his eyes as well, kissed Sean and surrendered to the overwhelming need consuming him like fire. His hips took up speed and soon he was thrusting into the Brit's velvet heat like there was no tomorrow.


In the end Sean did let his body take over, running auto-pilot now for his brain had arrived at the point of definite over-stimulation.

He bent his knees, both feet placed on either side of Viggo's legs now, so he could meet his lover's thrusts by arching upwards. They both inhaled sharply, both let it out with a sound near to growling. Sean pushed up again, this time with his upper body resting on the bed.

He felt his facial muscles tensing along with the rest of his body and was glad his lips were already parted to suck in more air, his eyes were still open to watch Viggo above him. His climax approached with such force that he didn't have control of anything any longer.


From the way his muscles were contracting Viggo could tell that Sean was close, so he redoubled his efforts and quickened his pace again. He looked straight into his lover's face, not wanting to miss one single second – Sean was beautiful when lost entirely in his feelings – though it wasn't easy to focus.

Soon he felt Sean shaking violently beneath him and a split second later hot liquid hit his belly and chest. Finally. Finally there was no need to hold back any longer and Viggo came with one last hard thrust, moaning Sean's name.


Sean grunted when Viggo collapsed on top of him and it took him a second to lift his arms and embrace his heavily panting lover. He hooked his leg with one of the Dane's, pulling him a bit closer yet, and wherever their bodies touched Sean's skin was burning like under a hot water stream.

The Brit's toes and fingertips were tingling as if they had fallen asleep and only now were supplied with blood again. Experimentally he tried to move the fingers resting on Viggo's neck and let them ghost over his lover's flesh. When Viggo a moment later made to move off the Brit's body, Sean refused to let him go and pulled him closer instead.

"Just stay like that for a while, you hyperactive sod. Ye're far too skinny to be squashing me.", he said, the teasing tone already back even if his voice was still a bit shaken. The Dane hummed contentedly and his breathing slowed down to match the pace of Sean's heaving chest.


Viggo could've died right now and he would've died as a happy man. He revelled in his lover's tight embrace for a moment and snuggled as close to Sean as possible. The Dane took a deep breath and purred. This was nice. More than that. Perfect. Just perfect. As always. He smiled. Liv. Sean had been concerned he could've kissed Liv like that. Absolutely unbelievable!

He felt the Brit's hands stroking up and down his back an purred even louder. "Can we just lay here for the next... let's say century, please?" he murmured, his voice a little muffled by Sean's shoulder, but he was too tired to turn his head so he could speak without a part of his mouth touching his lover's skin. "And I'm not skinny."


"Nah," Sean agreed, pinching Viggo's butt, his side, his shoulders lightly as if assessing lifestock, "Not too fat either. Just right. I'd buy you."

Viggo grunted and the Brit knew that he was mostly annoyed about having to raise his hand to slap Sean's shoulder, every movement feeling overly exhausting right now.

He went on stroking his lover's back and only when he felt the Dane's nuzzling on his neck slowing down, his purring being replaced by silent and peaceful intakes of breath, the Brit nudged Viggo's shoulder gently. "Let's get cleaned up or we'll stick together forever. As much as I love you, I'd kill you within 24 hours if I had to put up with your craziness without a break."


Viggo chuckled softly. "Same with me, mate." Slowly, almost carefully he rolled off Sean, but didn't really let go, unwilling to lose body-contact completely. He eyes Sean's naked body approvingly and asked: "Think we need a shower again?"


With some effort Sean raised his head and looked down. Yea, a shower would be neat. But on the other hand this would include him having to move and actually stand on his legs again. Which he thought somewhat problematic, since he didn't really feel his legs at the moment. With a sigh he let his head fall back onto the soft pillow.

"Nah." He ignored Viggo's mockingly astonished look. It wasn't like he was an obsessive showerer or anything, so Vig's arched eyebrows were completely unjustified. "Don't we own these wet nap things? They should be in the drawer. Unless of course," he eyed Viggo, "You used those up for cleaning your brushes. In the bedroom."


"Ahhhh..." Viggo hesitated a moment. Did he? He thought about it. "No..." he said finally, still thinking about it though, "...no, I don't think they're entirely used up. There must be some in..." Yeah. Where did he put the rest?

He heard Sean sighing softly and defended himself: "I was a little distracted. But they must be here... somewhere..."

"Do I even want to know what you were up to?" Sean chuckled, deciding that his good humour would last until the come started drying on his belly.

Viggo was faster, finding the small box under the bed, just as Sean was about to 'accidentally' shift and 'accidentally' hustle the Dane out of the bed. Sean watched him patiently as he fiddled with the lid, but after a few moments the Brit grabbed the box, opened it, pulled out two tissues, closed it again, threw it out of the bed and wordlessly handed Viggo a wet nap. Cleaning himself with the other, he mused: "Sometimes I wonder how the hell you survive when I'm not at home."


Viggo grinned. "'m asking Orli to come over and take care of me."

Sean just snorted and Viggo's grin turned into a heartfelt smile. Viggo had teased him a lot with the fact that if he wasn't so damn in love with Sean, Orlando would've been a serious option. Sean had just looked at him and had replied: 'As if Orlando „Prissy Elf“ Bloom“ would know how to deal with a cave-man like you. You could break him in half, you know that?' Viggo had just laughed at that, glad that Sean seemed to know that Orlando wasn't really a threat.

The Brit yawned and Viggo reached out to tenderly stroke Sean's cheek. "Tired, aren't you? " He knew his lover's answer as soon as he'd asked the question.

"Nah." Sean replied and Viggo chuckled.


"I don't need sleep," Sean yawned, "I'm generating my energy by annoying the hell outta you, didn't you know? And besides," he yawned again and settled back in the pillows with a self satisfied sigh, pulling the covers up to his chest, "Orli would get me a glass of hot milk if he put me to bed..."

Vig didn't even react to that, yawning obviously being highly infective, and stretched lazily, muscles flexing nicely for Sean to watch. The Brit blinked tiredly, not adding anything to the previous since he'd already forgotten what they had been talking about in the first place. "Do me a favour and switch off the floorlight, Vig?"


"You know what? My name's not Orli and if you want to sleep with the floorlights out then you'll have to switch them off yourself." He yawned again. "Because I'm at least as tired as you are."

Silence.

Viggo sighed as he heard a soft snore. He rolled his eyes and slowly stood up, most unwillingly leaving the warm bed. Next time it would be Sean's fucking turn to switch off the lights. In the darkness he sneaked back to the bed, bumped into the night stand with his toe on the way – though he should've been able to find this particular way blindly by now – cursed loudly and finally crawled back into the sheets, snuggling close to Sean. Well... It had been a very nice evening after all, hadn't it?


Sean was already half asleep, hearing voices loudly and clearly in his head, mostly Viggo's, randomly repeating bits of conversation without yet being accompanied by pictures behind his eyes.

The sound of rustling sheets mixed with the voices and could've fooled him, but then he felt Viggo's skin on his own, too warm, too real to be part of his half-dreams.

'Is that your way of thanking the cook, hm?'

He shifted slightly to pull Viggo closer.

'I think, you should let me mark you, because you're mine'

He grunted quietly when his lover had made himself comfortable and stopped moving.

'There must be salad oil somewhere... '