Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: a variation on the poplar kids' book series.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 201 Read: 809

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

If you give a Brit a biscuit, he's going to want tea to go with it. You've had your own special blend brewing since you saw him bend over, so while he waits, you suggest a stiff pink peak or two.

When he tastes them, they remind him of his mother's and he gives you a spanking. Your red arse makes him think of painting and he'll ask for some melted chocolate.

The ornate tree he draws on your back reminds him of being stuck with black arrows and you have to find a hanky for his tears. The hanky will be so soft that he'll fall asleep right on your lap.

You don't have the heart to wake him so you croon Chip Butty to him. He'll move to the beat in his sleep and you'll have to tighten the lid on your thermos to prevent a premature spill.

This will wake him and he'll be quite thirsty so you'll offer him the opportunity to turn the burner up on your teapot. When your whistle blows, he'll drink your special brand of tea.

And chances are, if he's had your tea, he'll want to nibble your biscuits along with it.