Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The myth replays once more.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 378 Read: 839

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

"Yer alive, then?"

Viggo startles from sun-drenched sleep to find a dark shape looming over him, blotting out the light.

“Wondered where yer’d got yerself to.”

The shadow folds and settles next to him, filches an apple.

Viggo struggles to his senses, frowns against the brightness.

Sean munches slowly, watching, thinking.

“Yer know” he murmurs, voice deeper and darker than before; strange, sensuous... “Yer shouldn’t lie around naked like this. Might get yerself molested by a passing pervert.”

Viggo grins and rolls back down, arms above his head.

“Go on then. Molest me…”

Sean stretches out upon the rock, enjoys the view.

“A nice Hellenic shepherd boy, just waitin’ ter be corrupted.”

He trails a firm finger from Viggo’s bottom lip, over chin, neck and chest, stomach and groin, feeling hardness grow beneath his touch.

His victim shivers and looks up enquiringly.

“So, my irresistible beauty tempted you down from Olympus?”

Viggo arches seductively, closes his eyes and goes back to the place he was before, then slips even further under.

The sun is momentarily eclipsed, downdraught shakes the sheltering tree, wingbeats, wingbeats…

His lover’s touch is feather-light, caressing wisps of breeze, kisses of sunlight. Viggo’s moans are as much in aching anticipation as from actual contact. Over-sensitized skin reaches saturation point and he’s beyond knowing whether it’s pleasure or pain he’s being given.

Sand shifts, old bones are exposed, the myth replays once more.

“Open your thighs for me, shepherd boy.”

It’s the solitary teardrop that accompanies submission, how the soft voice breaks in its begging, the way fingers scrabble wildly on the rock’s unforgiving surface.

There’s a need for shapeshifting.

Viggo dares not open his eyes for fear of what he’ll see.

Wherever it is they’ve gone, it’s terrifying.

Afterwards, Sean can hardly bring himself to look at Viggo, let alone find words to speak. He worries a little at the scuffing on Viggo’s back - but there’s no real damage, no skin broken - helps him back into his clothes and turns it into a desperate hug, because right now that’s all he can do.

Viggo holds on tight, soothes and hushes, knows his role.

“Want a beer?”