Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean couldn't remember how he'd ended up in this situation.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 713 Read: 885

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

He couldn’t for the life of him remember how he’d ended up in this situation.

Back braced against the wall, shirt gone he knew not where, jeans gradually slipping further down his tensed thighs, a more than eager mouth attending to his cock.

His hard cock.

A cock with a mind of its own.

What the fuck had happened?

They’d been relaxing together, enjoying a laugh and a few drinks after a long day...

And then what?

There was only a blank as to the course of events between then, and now.

His fingers scrabbled to gain some sort of purchase on the wall behind him but there was none to be had. He couldn’t bring himself to open his eyes and focus on the reality of the figure on its knees before him.

If he didn’t look, then this could all be some sort of bad dream.

A bad dream?

His cock didn’t seem to think so.

Firm tongue-taps on his glans and he could no longer keep from moaning.

The wall stopped his head from falling back any further. He could only arch forward in a breathless reflex reaction to the pleasure he was being given.

Pleasure?

Something was surely wrong here, very wrong.

He shouldn’t be enjoying this.

He should go, and go now. Just push away whatever was happening to him and leave. Pull up his jeans and leave without another word.

But any self-control was fast disappearing.

A warm hand cupped his balls as the underside of his shaft was tongued towards ecstasy.

‘Yeah…oh yeah…lick it…’

Fucking hell. Had he really said that? Out loud?

Starting to crack.

He was being ripped in two, torn between an arousal so overpowering he’d never thought it possible and…

And what, exactly?

Horror at what his friend was doing to him? Shame at actually enjoying it? At wanting it?

Torn in two and losing the fight.

His mind spiraled away and that dodgy knee creaked as it threatened to buckle.

Strong hands came to his rescue, holding him up, supporting him through this madness.

Cold brutal wall hard against burning sweat-slicked skin.

And now the mouth enticed his cock inside, held it loosely, offering a silent invitation to explore moist depths that could not be refused.

The air-con’s dull throb matched the seductive rhythm that possessed him.

His hands had somehow entangled themselves in his lover’s hair.

Lover?

‘Yeah…yeah…oh God yeah…’

And when the mouth gently released him, his moan was one of loss.

The tongue slipped lazily down under his balls, balanced their soft weight for a moment before subjecting them to a long slow lick that traveled all the way back up to the very tip of his shuddering cock. Again. And again.

‘Don’t stop, please don’t stop…’

Pleading now. Beginning to crumble.

Give in. All he could do was give in.

There was no possible escape now but through acceptance. This wasn’t a dream. It was real; it was happening, happening to him and happening now.

His cock slid again into the yielding mouth and he shifted slightly as the hands left him, joints and ligaments complaining, breath reduced to ragged gasps.

Beads of sweat tracked their way down the back of his neck, pooling to a halt where he was jammed against the wall.

Tender lips closed around him, encasing the head of his pulsing cock, claiming it for their own.

One hand snaked back around a thigh, another was on his shaft, ghosting silken caresses as his hardness was sucked and teased, dragging him unerringly towards a final begging submission…

‘Please, now, please…’

A thumb pressed on some deeply secret place, held him dancing uncontrollably, shaking, almost weeping, as the sucking turned from gentle to skillfully vigorous.

Then the thumb’s simple removal brought a release unimaginable. Yelling and bucking, he exploded with an intensity that threatened death.

Slowly he slid down the wall to the floor, shaking and heaving, all resistance gone.

Slumping into safe and waiting arms, kissed by lips that tasted of himself, he opened his eyes.

‘Shit, Vig…Holy Fuck…’

‘It’s OK Sean, it’s all right. First time. I know, love, I know…’