Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: More uses for Elven rope

Rated: PG-13

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 204 Read: 896

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: "These characters originate with their copyright holders. I borrow them for entertainment, not profit."
He'd borrowed Sam's Elven rope - not, perhaps, for any purpose Galadriel had envisaged.


They had agreed - Aragorn needed a bath. Guarding their rear was one thing; keeping him permanently downwind was becoming tiresome.

The party fell on him as one. Garments emerged from the writhing mass under which Aragorn bellowed. Gimli delved down and tied their prisoner with Dwarvish efficiency. Legolas, settling his tunic, offered soap and a fine bone comb. Boromir set the hobbits to clean the leather coat. Gandalf raised an eyebrow and his staff to the nearby pool, which now steamed gently.

Once bound, he had lain quiet. Boromir admired his control, waiting with as much dignity as a naked man, tightly trussed, could manage. If the ranger was half-aroused, well, soldierly rough-housing could do that.

He knelt by Aragorn's feet and defiantly met his eyes, unfathomable blue. Boromir spoke first 'I'd not risk drowning you.' He eased the knot around Aragorn's ankles, letting the rope fall away, alert for a kick. Aragorn lay motionless. Boromir waited a moment, reached for the knot at his wrists. Aragorn took a long breath.. Boromir stilled, watching the other man's mouth.. who spoke a single word of Elvish.. and the rope re-tied.