Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It was a good thing....that Sean didn’t struggle

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 211 Read: 700

Published: 17 Feb 2010 Updated: 17 Feb 2010

It was a good thing....


....that it was still early enough for everyone downstairs to be pleasantly and noisily buzzed, but not so early that they noticed Viggo’s hand closing around Sean’s wrist, or Viggo leading Sean up the curving staircase.


....that Orlando’s closet was large. Dressing-room size, in fact, with a door that locked.


....that there were stacks and stacks of t-shirts, and Viggo felt no particular compunction about pulling three from the bottom of a pile and tearing two of them into neat strips as Sean peeled his clothes off.


...that Sean didn’t struggle – too much – as Viggo tied him up, and gagged him with the third t-shirt, a thin cotton jersey wadded into a tight ball.


....that the smooth cottons, slick silks, and rough woolens surrounding them provided adequate noise insulation for Sean to writhe and moan as Viggo sucked his cock.


....that Viggo rolled a struggling Sean onto his belly and fucked him with the help of Orlando’s expensive pomade, and leaned down, clamping a hand over Sean’s gagged mouth. “You want them to hear?”


....that those were the words that made Sean come.


....that Orlando never mentioned the Thanks! and smiley face, written in lipstick on the dressing room mirror.