Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo and Sean have a very special surprise for David's birthday.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/David Wenham

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4399 Read: 1012

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

David cursed behind the wheel.Driving through LA on a Wednesday night wasn’t all that funny because of the heavy traffic. First his plane had been delayed and now this. And he such much longed to get home to his lovers. It was already close to midnight on the day before his 41st birthday. Well, technically speaking he was already 41, considering Australian time, but that didn’t really count. Here in America he wasn’t yet and he wanted to celebrate his upcoming birthday with Viggo and Sean, sure that both of them would come up with a surprise for his birthday.

First, he had been a little bit disappointed that they couldn’t go get him from the airport but both of them had a full schedule and told him that they’d wait for him at home. Home in this case was Viggo’s, outside of LA, one of the three places the lovers regarded as home, along with Sean’s house in London and David’s in Sydney.

So, David was dying of anticipation, looking forward to getting together with Viggo and Sean again. They had been separated for more than two months and it had been an awfully long time full of sexual frustration for all of them. The occasional phone sex with some heavy wanking simply wasn’t the same. The thought of having sex again with Viggo and Sean made David’s cock stir in his jeans. He cursed again when he had to stop at a red light, wriggling uncomfortably in his seat.

Finally David left the city behind him and let out a relieved sigh when he could speed up a little with his rental car. One of his favourite songs was playing in the radio and he turned up the volume, humming to the music. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn’t even realize the motorbike that passed him on the left side. But then the back lights of the bike started to flash. Damn! With one look at the tachometer, David realized that he had broken the speed limit and this was probably the police in front of him, although they hadn’t used a siren. David hit the brakes, coming to an abrupt halt, hoping that they’d let him off with a ticket instead of delaying him any further.

The motorbike in front of him looked a little bit odd; actually, there was no police insignia on it and David could see two guys sitting on it.

Hm, since when was the LA police so tight on money it couldn’t equip each of its policemen with a bike of his own? But he dismissed the thought when one of these guys, clad in the typical black LA police uniform, got up from the bike and approached David’s rental car.

Briefly the redhead considered all possible opportunities for a fitting excuse. Rummaging for his ID card and the papers he decided to stick with the truth. Meanwhile one of police officers was standing right in front of his window. It was too dark to recognize his face. Man, the guys looked good and extremely sexy in this uniform, David thought for a single moment. But this definitely wasn’t the time to get distracted. Smiling, he displayed his ID card through the open window and adapting his most innocent expression, he said, “I’m sorry, Sir,” stressing the last word, sure that it would please the officer.


“Get out of your car! Immediately! Hands behind your back,” came the harsh reply.

David gasped and had a problem not creaming his jeans instantly. He couldn’t recognize the face of the man, but he would recognize this voice out of a million others.


“S…” he started to protest but then shut his mouth immediately. All at once, the times he had drooled over these police uniforms came back into his mind. They hadn’t… he thought incredulously, but then a warm feeling flooded through his body when he realized that indeed they had, the evidence clearly in front of his car. He inhaled and exhaled slowly, not wanting to spoil the surprise. Using all his willpower, he willed his throbbing erection to go down before he awkwardly climbed out of the car.

“I’m sorry, Sir,” he repeated again, this time in a far more whining and pleading tone. But the instant his foot hit the ground he was dragged out of the car and hurled against its hood.

“Yeah, and you will have every reason to be,” was growled into his ear while the handcuffs clicked around his wrists. The voice made the short hair on the back of his neck stand up on end, and it wasn’t the only body part that came to full attention at this growl. The bulge in his jeans was pressed against the car while the police officer frisked him roughly.

Without seeing, David heard a second person approaching.

“As I’ve said, Officer Bean, I’ve just checked it, and the car is stolen.” Clearly Viggo’s voice.

“And I’d bet,it’s full of drugs…what a catch! Our boss will be so proud of us,” Officer Bean replied.

“I’ve done nothing wrong…you have mistaken me for somebody else,” David protested softly, which earned him a light slap to the back of his head. David whimpered but not about the slight pain, only about how much this humiliation aroused him.

“We’ll see about that at the station,”Officer Mortensen snarled back at him. “Bean, you take the car and I’ll follow with the bike!”

David was dumped rather unceremoniously into the back of the car, officer bean’s hand on his head, making sure that he wouldn’t get hurt. The engine started and David wriggled in his seat, trying to get comfortable with his hands strained behind his back and his aching arousal strained within the confinements of his pants.

“Sit still!” Bean growled, watching him through the rear view mirror. For a short moment their eyes met and David smiled, indicating that he loved what happened. It earned him the briefest grin in return before the officer growled, “We’ll have so much fun with you at the station…”


When the full implication of Sean’s words hit him, David had to groan involuntarily which earned him another disapproving look from the officer in the front seat.

David wondered what they had in mind. Just thinking about all the possibilities, most of them including himself lying on a bed, restrained with either Sean or Viggo fucking him while they were still in their uniforms, made him incredibly hard.

He looked outside to distract himself. For sure they were on the way to Viggo’s house. David licked his dry lips in anticipation. Only five more minutes and he’d know about their plans.

As suspected, the car came to a halt in front of Viggo’s house. “Be quiet!” Sean hissed before he dragged him out of the car. Together with Viggo, who had meanwhile arrived on the bike, they pushed him towards the house and then down the stairs that would lead into the cellar.

“Officer Bean, could you please go and get the inspector?” Officer Mortensen shouted. “I’ll get our charge to the interrogation room in the meantime…”

Viggo opened a door to a room, which David clearly remembered as Viggo’s old storage room. But it was empty now, apart from a desk with a lamp and two chairs in the middle of it. Viggo pushed him down on one of the chairs. “Don’t you dare to move!” he threatened.

He switched on the bulb of the small light and positioned the beam directly into David’s eyes, blinding him. David cast his eyes downwards because his sight was already blurry.

Immediately he was slapped on the face and his chin was raised up. “I said…Don’t move,” Officer Mortensen repeated. David’s eyes started to tear immediately because of the brightness but nevertheless he obliged. Just seconds later he heard the door snap again, probably Officer Bean, who had returned. But obviously there was a third person now…From the noises, David could hear footsteps move over to the desk, and someone sat down in front of him. David blinked but he still couldn’t see anything past the bright light.

“Tsk, tsk…that’s quite an interesting case,” someone said.

“John,” David instantly gasped while he shuddered all over. His exclamation was punished with another slap to his face. Although the slaps didn’t really hurt, his cheeks started to burn.

“It’s still inspector Noble to you,” Sean growled.

The light was turned away, and when David’s eyes got accustomed to his surroundings again, he could clearly make out the figure of his former co-star. For a second, John smiled at him, nodding his head in acknowledgement. Despite his efforts to stay in his role, David turned his head in the direction where he supposed Sean was, a questioning expression on his face. In return he got another nod. Inwardly his heart rejoiced, fully aware what his lovers were doing here for him. But on the outside he tried to retain a mask, not showing his emotions, staying in character.

“What’s your name, boy?” Inspector Noble’s question caught David’s attention again. He turned around, wondering briefly what they wanted to hear. But since he had no idea, he answered, “David Wenham,” in all honesty.


“A false identity and false papers as well, I’ve already checked that,” David heard Sean’s voice from behind him, “and not a very clever one, by the way. It’s the name of some Australian actor, apparently a heartthrob…”

David almost had to snicker at that statement but at the last moment he contained himself. “But it’s my real name…” he argued.

“Awww…boy,” Inspector Noble said with an exaggerated sigh, “you could make it so much easier and without any inconveniences for us both…” John leaned forward, winking at David. “We both know better, huh?”

He coughed and leaned back again. “I guess you know why you’re here?” he continued.

“I have no idea…I’m innocent,” David replied truthfully. That earned some snickering from behind him and another sigh from the inspector.

“For once I would have appreciated a different story. But since you don’t want to cooperate…Have you frisked him yet?” he asked, turning to the officers behind him.

David couldn’t see it but he assumed they nodded at that.

“Thoroughly ?” The inspector asked again, and after a little hesitation, he nodded, “I thought so…Well, then gentlemen, do it properly and strip him first…!”

David’s cock made another jump at this suggestion. He hadn’t even time to wonder about it before he was yanked up and Officer Mortensen started with his shoes while Officer Bean fumbled with the key to the handcuffs.

When one of his hands was freed, one officer pulled the shirt over his head and the other divested him of his shoes and socks. In the next moment there were fours hands at his groin, opening his pants and pulling them down together with his briefs. Viggo made him step out of his clothes, and Sean fastened the handcuffs in front of his body again.

David, flushed in embarrassment, tried to hide his erection behind his restrained hands. Not that he cared that Viggo and Sean could see him in such a state but John was something totally different. It was mortifying in a way but highly arousing at the same time. After all, it seemed to be the intention of the whole game.

“So now you can resume your task, officers, and frisk him properly,” the inspector ordered.

In the next minute, four hands were all over him, prodding and probing everywhere. Any more of this and David was sure that he could come from their touches alone. He couldn’t help the little moans and gasps coming from his lips but nobody really cared.

“Don’t forget the orifices,” John demanded further and David could literally feel how drops of pre-cum were leaving his body.

Viggo’s, no, Officer Mortensen’s thumb was demanding entrance into David’s mouth. After sucking on it just a little bit for good measure, he opened willingly. Viggo inspected his mouth and his teeth, giving David the impression that he was a horse to be bought.

“You missed one,” Inspector Noble called out from behind him, and David had a good idea what he was talking about. But since neither Viggo nor Sean made any movement to complete the examination, Inspector Noble took something from a drawer and then he left his desk, appearing right in David’s line of sight.

He carefully unrolled the latex glove, sighing, “Why do I always have to make sure that things are done properly?” David’s eyes went huge when John slipped into the glove, smearing some lubricant all around his fingers.

“Just turn around, son,” he whispered in a soothing voice, quite in contrast to his eyes which bore the most malicious Denethor gleam.

Since David didn’t make any move, he tried again. “The sooner we’re done with it, the sooner we’ll leave you alone!”

Finally the officers took some initiative, pushing him around and then making him bend down, his shoulders pressed against the desk. John’s hand grabbed his buttocks, spreading him wide, while he slowly inserted two fingers of his latex-covered hand.

David moaned and cursed, attempting to come back up, but two pair of hands was holding him down. John’s hand were caressing his bare bottom soothingly while his fingers immediately pressed against David’s sweet spot, making him shudder violently while drops of pre-cum fell onto the desk.

“I think you rather enjoy this, boy,” Inspector Noble rasped into his ear while he repeated his movement, making David see stars. His legs started to tremble. Due to the whole scenario and with the awareness that it was John’s fingers buried deeply inside his ass, he was already over stimulated, and couldn’t stand it any longer.

He gasped, cursed again, listing the names of Viggo, Sean, and John in a short litany until he came all over the desk. It was John’s arms who prevented him from nearly collapsing onto the floor afterwards.

“Happy Birthday, Davy,” he murmured while he pressed a soft kiss to David’s sweaty forehead.

Sean and Viggo knelt down beside them, too. “Happy Birthday, love,” they repeated in unison, pressing gentle kisses to his closed eyelids. Sean freed him of the handcuffs, rubbing his reddened wrists tenderly.

David was still panting but finally he managed to open his eyes, smiling at all of them. “Wow, that was one hell of a birthday surprise,” he sighed contently. “Thank you all and thank you, John!”

“You’re welcome,” John replied with a smile,“ but you still haven’t seen the half of it…”

Suddenly David realized that he still clung to John, their faces only inches from each other away. He turned to Viggo and Sean, “May I?” he asked, searching for some kind of permission.

“Well, of course, it’s your birthday present, baby, ” Sean whispered.

“Ahhh…damn…I think I forgot to put on the red bow,” John tried to joke, but then grew incredible quiet when David’s lips moved closer to his. David could feel John’s increasing heartbeat against his chest and then he put his hand behind John’s neck, claiming his lips in a most passionate kiss. The older man moaned into the kiss and there was an echo coming deeply from David’s throat.

“Why didn’t you ever say anything?” John asked curiously when they both needed to come up for air.

“He’s very good at that,” Viggo said, grinning, earning himself an eye roll from David.

“I never thought that you’d…” David started.

“Swing both ways?” John finished for him and David nodded. “Oh my dear boy…I spent part of my younger days together with Ian, unsettling the London West End,” John replied with a wicked smile

David giggled. “Ian? Of course. I should have known.” Heat emerged from his body again when he imagined his father and the old wizard going at it.

“Honestly, your characterization of Denethor turned me on to no end,” he admitted shyly, blushing at the statement.

“One day we caught him, wanking to your tomato scene,” Sean added with a grin and David slapped him playfully. “That is way too much information,” he groaned.

Another shudder jolted through David’s body and even David himself wasn’t sure if it was from the cold or from his reawakening arousal.

“I think our birthday boy is getting cold,” Viggo stated. “Let’s move our little party upstairs.”


David followed behind Viggo and Sean on the stairs, admiring their delectable asses, still in police uniform. They pushed him into the shower, ignoring his pout that they wouldn’t help him because they needed to finish dinner.
.
Clad only in a bath robe, David sat down at the table. Immediately a glass of champagne was put into his hand and three people wished him a happy birthday, accompanied by passionate kisses.

They had prepared all his favourite dishes for him and in the middle of the table sat a huge bowl containing fresh and red delicious tomatoes. Lazily John took one into his hand, teasing the vegetable with small licks, making all the three other men groan. When he finally ate it, squishing it all over his mouth, the smacking noises went directly to David’s groin.

“Anything more I could do for you, baby?” John addressed David with a grin.

David surely had some food porn ideas but before he could answer, Sean and Viggo got up. “Just wait until the end of the show,” Sean advised him.

Gentlemanlike John helped David up from his chair, leading him into the living room. The light was dimmed. John sat down on the couch, taking David into his lap. Soon enough, some hot funky music came from their stereo and Viggo and Sean positioned themselves in the middle of the room.

“This is for you, baby,” Viggo announced before both of David’s elder lovers started to sway their hips to the music.

David grinned in delight, clapping his hands to the music. “Strip…!” he shouted like an overeager horny teenager.

Sean threw him a kiss before he slowly started to unbutton the jacket of his policeman uniform. In no time, Viggo and Sean were already half-naked, leaning against each other, exploring their respective mouths profusely.

David groaned; his lovers were presenting such a tempting picture. He wanted to get up and participate but John pushed him back down. “No, it’s mine turn, now!”

He got up and approached the two dancers. Taking Viggo by the neck, he bent him down in a tango pose, and then kissed him thoroughly, his other hand pressed against his younger cast mate’s groin. David watched the emotions flicker through Sean’s expression and was relieved to not see one single hint of jealousy.

Instead, he murmured into John’s ear. “Would you allow me the honor, father?” And then it was John’s and Sean’s turn to share a heated kiss.

David moaned again, building a tent under the bathrobe. It was fucking arousing to see his brother> and his father kiss, making one of his most secret dreams come true.

Viggo and Sean started to dance again after John left them, returning to sit beside David on the couch. “Are you enjoying the show?” he asked seductively.

“Pretty much,” David gasped out. Meanwhile Viggo and Sean had gotten rid of their pants as well, dancing only in their boxers, groin pressed against groin.

David wriggled his toes in pleasure. Again he tried to get up but John didn’t let him. Instead he unfolded the bath robe above David’s groin and then his head disappeared in David’s lap, swallowing his erection. David gasped about the bold movement; his head fell back and he hummed his appreciation.

Now it was Viggo’s and Sean’s turn to watch. They saw how John’s head bobbed in David lap; suddenly they felt the urgent need to get rid of their underwear. Still in the rhythm of the music, they stepped out of their boxers, twirling them in their hands and then they cast them toward David. Sean’s underwear was landing directly on David’s face. Smelling the musky scent on it, David groaned anew.

“Please stop, John,” he whispered in agony. “I’m already so close…”

John’s head came up, letting David taste himself. “But that’s the point, isn’t in?”

David blinked over John’s shoulder, just in time to see how Viggo lowered Sean’s body to the ground. Putting the Brit’s legs around his waist, one hand disappeared in between the younger man’s thighs.

“I think,” he stuttered, brain already clouded with excitement, “I think, Inspector Noble might have to try a few more effective ways of getting a confession out of his charge.” He nodded over to where Viggo and Sean were laying on the floor, indicating what he’d want of John.

“Are you sure, boy?” the older man asked, uncharacteristic timid.

“Yes…please!”

John turned to Viggo and Sean, asking wordlessly for permission.

“Lube and condoms are on the table beside you, father,” was all he got as an answer from Sean, who was already panting heavily against Viggo’s chest.

“How do you want it, Davy?” John asked gently, caressing David’s ribs through the open bath robe.

“I want to see them and I want the handcuffs on me again!”

David lay down on his side, facing Viggo and Sean and raising his heads above his head, close to a floor lamp. The older Australian took the abandoned handcuffs from the table, fastened them around David’s wrists, around the lamp. Then he moved behind David, pressing the bulge in his pants against the crack in David’s ass. One finger found its way into the still relaxed hole, teasing it.

“No,” David said, “I don’t think Inspector Noble would have taken the time to prepare his prisoner…”

John growled at that. Burying his head in David’s neck, he slowly prepared himself to get in the role, opening his fly. A few minutes passed, during which David’s eyes were fixed to the scene in front of him where Viggo had just invaded Sean’s body with his glistening purple erection.

But then he heard John murmuring hoarsely into his ear, “Confess boy or I’ll have to do something I’ll probably regret!”

David shook his head. “But I’ve done nothing wrong,” he almost whimpered, trying his best to get back into his role again.

“Okay then, you asked for it!” David felt John’s hands on his bottom, spreading his ass cheeks. “Just keep still or it’s going to hurt….”

David wriggled experimentally against the cuffs. At least he was supposed to fight a little bit, even if he didn’t want to. But then he gasped in delight when the thick head of John’s cock breached him.

“What are you doing? It hurts!” he whined, but nevertheless pressed back into John’s groin to indicate that he loved it. Terrified John stopped in mid-movement, afraid that he had really hurt his on-screen son.

“Don’t you dare to stop!” David pressed out with a harsh breath, in a low voice.

“Slut!” somebody whispered back into his ear, and then much louder, “I warned you!”

“Please stop…it hurts so much!” David gasped out anew. This exclamation got them a surprised look from his lovers who were just busy fucking each other. David only rolled his eyes, indicating to them that he wasn’t serious, but only playing.

John’s hand grabbed his cock, just to make sure that David really enjoyed it. It was hard, covered all over with pre-cum. John added some strokes while he busily hit against David’s pleasure spot.

“You didn’t want to confess…so now you’re suffering for it,” he growled into the redhead’s ear.

“Yes…yes…yes,” David replied, so close to losing it that he couldn’t give a fuck about the roles they were assigned to play.

“Gonna make you come so hard.” It was the low, dark voice again. Visions of a mean Denethor appeared in front of David’s eyes. He grabbed the bar of the lamp to somehow steady himself, moaning and moving frantically.

“Father, please don’t kill him,” he heard Sean’s exaggerated sigh. And that was all what it took. Eyes closed in pure bliss, hands clinging to the lamp in despair, toes curling with his knees drawn to his chest, David came so hard that he expected to pass out in the next minute.

From a distance he heard the faint moans of John behind him. With his last energy he squeezed his inner muscles hard, doing everything he could to push John over the edge as well.

“Fuck!” A very unusual word uttered from John’s lips. David felt the body behind him stiffen and even through the condom he felt the unmistakable warmth of John’s semen, flooding the condom deep inside of him.

Screams in two different voices followed directly behind when Viggo emptied himself in Sean’s body with one last thrust.

John’s head rested on his shoulder; he was panting directly into David’s ear. “My beautiful, sexy son,” he whispered, kissing the back of David’s neck, making David’s spent cock jump at the endearment.

“What a birthday!” David whispered. “Thank you all…”

In the meantime, Viggo and Sean had crawled over to them. Sean’s head was resting on the couch and his hand caressed David’s still shuddering body.

“If you feel somehow neglected, we still have a cake for you in the fridge…”