Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Aragorn and Arwen ambush Boromir.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir/Arwen

Warnings: AU

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2642 Read: 971

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Elrond shifted the banner of the tree to the side and Aragorn stared, not quite sure that his eyes told him the truth. She was there, in her radiant beauty, the Evenstar, glowing brightly in his city of stone.

He swept her into his arms, kissing her with all the passion that they had been denied, with relief that she had stayed for him. Her pliable form bent in his arms and his heart was thundering.

Aragorn turned, holding the hand of the bride who would never leave his side. His gaze fell upon his Steward, and as he watched, something in those clear green eyes cracked and shattered, like a stone impacting the calm waters of a still forest pool. Aragorn's stomach clenched and he wondered how it was possible to feel such joy when at the same time his heart was breaking.

The Steward bowed low before the royal pair and pledged his fealty to his new Queen. But when he rose, his eyes were distant and cold, hiding the hurt that had been obvious a moment before. Aragorn felt a part of his soul wither as he looked at the man whom he loved so passionately.

Arwen watched the exchange of looks with the detachment of her race and correctly interpreted their cause. She had foreseen this moment long ago in Rivendell when she had secretly spied on their first meeting. She wondered with resignation how much disruption these stubborn Men would create before they both decided to be sensible. Arwen smirked inwardly. She was the daughter of a wise and powerful Elf-lord and these mortals with their awkward nobility would not be a challenge to her skills of persuasion.

The Queen let the two Men languish in their self-pity for several weeks before she intervened. She and King Elessar had retired for the night and she was in the middle of giving the King one of his preferred of her favors when she struck.
"Your Steward is quite fair, is he not?" she asked, dipping her head to suckle lightly on Aragorn's nipple.

"Uh, yes, that is one of his unofficial titles," her husband mumbled.

"Oh?" she questioned, moving her head along the line of hair leading to the King's manhood.

"Yes, Boromir the Fair," he managed.

She paused briefly to swirl her tongue around his leaking head. "Is he as generous in bed as he looks?" she asked and swiftly engulfed Aragorn's shaft.

"Yes!" he burst out and then froze in shock, realizing what he had admitted.

She pulled back and looked at him thoughtfully, ignoring his panicked look. "Perhaps I should try him for myself."

His expression turned to stupefaction and he started making strangled incoherent noises as his erection faded. She knew that he would recover once they had this necessary conversation.

"Do you object? I can either take him to bed or watch the two of you walk around looking tragic for the next few decades. And that became tiresome several days ago."

"You want to bed my Steward?" Aragorn sputtered, finally regaining use of his voice.

"No, I want to bed both of you," she corrected him gently. Men were truly so delicate, she found.

"I don't understand," he whimpered, looking aggrieved.

"It is simple really," Arwen stated. "You love him, and I will not surrender you to him, but I will share you. I will gain the benefit of having the two most magnificent Men in the West eager to assure my every pleasure." She thought that some flattery at this point would help things along.

"Both of us? At the same time?" Aragorn was still trying to grasp the idea.

"Oh, yes!" she smiled warmly, hoping that his obtuseness was due to the shock of her proposal and not a defect in his character. "And I will want to watch when you take each other. Two males in an erotic passage of arms."

Aragorn was looking dumbfounded again and she hoped she was not moving too quickly for him. She decided to give him time to absorb her idea.
After a minute his eyes began to twinkle and she gave an inward sigh of relief. It was going to work. Now they just had to convince the Steward.

"Your generosity is overwhelming, Lady," he said. "How did you come to this conclusion?"

"When we plighted our troth long ago, Galadriel told me that I would have to share you with another mortal. I waited in silence, hoping that she was wrong, for I could not stand the thought of you with another female." She paused, as his hand tangled in her hair, then moved to stroke her back.

Arwen continued, "But I saw you, there in Rivendell, when you first set eyes on the Steward's Son. And I saw what was in his eyes when he first beheld you. And it seemed to me that there were invisible threads, connecting you each to the other, like a cobweb of love inescapable."

"We were so nearly implacable enemies," he said softly, remembering his early conflicts with his fiery lover. And he shuddered at the memory of Boromir nearly dying in his arms.

"You found a way to love each other and I spent my time while I waited for you wondering how to manage this when we were all together."

Aragorn sighed and pulled her closer, "Your logic is impeccable, my love, but there is one obstacle."

"Yes, Boromir himself," she said.

"He will never consent to this," Aragorn agreed.

"You must seduce him and convince him," Arwen stated.

"I do not believe that he will let either of us seduce him," the King said regretfully. "He is too noble to sleep with me now that I am married, and he will never do something which he believes will cuckold his best friend."

"Then we must trick him," Arwen said. She noticed that Aragorn was beginning to show signs of renewed interest in their amorous encounter and decided that he had recovered from his shock. She took steps to encourage his desire, leaving the conversation alone for the moment.

"My body tells me that we may conceive this night," she said, sliding herself onto his shaft. "Get me with child, King of the West, and then we will get your beloved Steward into our bed." Aragorn thrust up into her, moaning his agreement.

Later the royal pair schemed far into the night, trying to plan how to seduce their Steward into their union. Aragorn first set out to renew his friendship with Boromir. The Steward responded gratefully to the King's invitation to take dinner with him in his rooms once a week. The Men gradually found their easy camaraderie once again, and Aragorn thought that if they never got any farther, then this would be enough, to have Boromir back as his friend. But Arwen would not be happy until both Men were fully bonded to her.

One night, after weeks of thawed relations between the Steward and his King, the two Men were enjoying an after-dinner glass of wine, laughing over the clumsiness of the newest group of recruits. Aragorn was sprawled on a low divan, while Boromir reclined on some pillows on the floor.

Arwen decided that the time had come. A visit to the healer had confirmed her suspicions that she was pregnant and Boromir was here in their rooms and relaxed. She had not told Aragorn of her intentions this night, but trusted that he would understand her actions quickly enough. She slipped on a light robe and padded silently into the room.

Both Men struggled to stand up so that they might bow to their Queen, but she gestured them to stay where they were. She went to Boromir and knelt beside him.

"I would beg a boon of you, arandur," she said.

Boromir was puzzled that the beautiful Elf-queen could require anything of him, but he assented readily, "Anything you ask, Lady, if it is in my power, I will grant it."

Arwen made a motion with her hand behind her back to bring Aragorn to her side. The King understood her actions immediately and suddenly the wine-haze left him and he was fully alert. He moved beside her.

"I ask you, arandur, to kiss me," the Queen told Boromir.

Boromir stared at her, trying to understand what she asked. He looked at Aragorn for guidance, but the King nodded to him encouragingly.

The Steward shifted uncomfortably, "You have forced my hand in this, Lady. I could claim that I am not able to kiss you, but I will not lie to you. I will grant your boon." He reached out a hand and slowly pulled her to him.

When their lips were but inches away, she whispered, "Like a lover." He hesitated, but she saw the flare of heat in his eyes and knew that he desired her.

Aragorn moved forward and laced his long fingers through Boromir's golden hair, urging him toward Arwen. Boromir groaned at the well-remembered touch, for which he had ached those many weeks. He shifted his hands to Arwen's shoulders and pulled her into his lap. He tilted her face to his and then claimed her lips with his own. He could not hold back, could not kiss her delicately; she had asked for a lover's kiss, and Boromir did not love gently. Arwen felt her control of the encounter slip away as his lips plundered hers. Desire raced through her veins as the Steward's ardor called up an answering fire in her own body. She whimpered and opened her mouth, surrendering to Boromir. His tongue tangled with hers and his arms wrapped around her more tightly. Aragorn had them both in his embrace and was nuzzling Boromir's neck, pressing him into the Queen.

Boromir left Arwen's lips and trailed his mouth down her neck, his hand sliding inside her robe to fondle her lovely breasts. Aragorn assisted, removing Arwen's robe and leaving her naked in the Steward's arms. The King moved to the laces of Boromir's tunic, helping him out of it, and then unlacing his breeches, and pulling them down. Aragorn quickly slipped out of his own clothes and then reached for Arwen.

Arwen shuddered as her husband spread her legs and eased her on to his lover's rampant cock. Boromir was large in girth and the sensation of him piercing her and opening her nearly made her come at once. She moaned and arched into Boromir, scraping her sensitized nipples across the golden hair on his chest.

The sight of his wife writhing in his Steward's arms was intensely exciting for Aragorn and he put his hand on his own cock, thinking to join their pleasure. But Boromir, who knew him so well, opened his eyes and said, "Don't touch. I'll take care of you next; just watch." Aragorn groaned, but obeyed.

The King knelt behind Arwen and laced his fingers through Boromir's at her hips. Together they lifted her up and down on Boromir's cock, the Steward easily holding back his own pleasure while the Queen found her own. Borormir finally released his orgasm after Arwen begged him to fill her. He gently laid her down on the pillows before turning to the King with a growl.

"Now you shall be mine again." Aragorn shivered delightedly at the possessive tone in his Steward's voice. "Hands and knees, Ranger," Boromir demanded.

Aragorn complied, his body trembling, his mind spinning at the thought of Boromir buried deep inside him again. His cock was weeping profusely in anticipation of the pleasure to come, as Boromir plunged lubricated fingers into him, spreading and opening him.

Boromir entered Aragorn in one smooth thrust, the King's entrance well-prepared from his ministrations. Elessar turned his head to look at the Steward's face, but instead he saw Arwen sitting up and gazing raptly at Boromir's back. He knew what she saw: the White Tree tattooed on to Boromir's muscular back, a living emblem of his kingdom. She dropped her eyes and met his gaze and he saw in her look that she intended that they should claim Boromir for their own and bind themselves to him. He nearly came just then, thinking of his passionate lover and his Elven princess by his side forever.

"Not just yet, my King." Boromir dropped a long-fingered hand to the base of Aragorn's manhood and encircled it with a firm grip. Aragorn whimpered at the pressure, his desire reaching an unbearable level. Boromir shifted his angle, hitting the King's secret spot and Aragorn thought he would explode, despite the cruel force on his cock. He felt Boromir harden even further inside of him and knew that the Steward was close to his own release.

Boromir loosed his grip, and shouted, "Now! Come with me!"

Aragorn immediately began jetting white cream across the room as his orgasm ripped through him, his fears leaving him and the ache for Boromir, which was always present, finally satisfied. He simultaneously felt Boromir's answering warmth fill him as his lover went into spasms of his own.

The Men collapsed in a sweaty heap on the floor, Boromir still pinning the King down. After a moment, he rolled off of his lover and began to laugh, great gusting chuckles convulsing his body. Aragorn thought that there was no sound in Middle Earth more welcome to his ears. He sat up and looked at Boromir, whose green eyes were alight with joy and his wide smile warming the entire room.

Even Arwen was not immune to the power of the Steward's laugh for it pulled her to him and she joined them on the floor and began stroking his golden hair.

Boromir finally recovered himself enough to speak. "Not that I am complaining, but would someone explain what that was about?"

The royal pair looked at each other. "I love you . . ." Aragorn began, but Arwen interrupted.

"We love you," she emphasized. "And we want you with us, bound to us and us to you."

Boromir sat up, all traces of mirth gone, his face solemn and wary. "What you are suggesting is unheard of in Gondor."

"We know it," Aragorn said. "But, by the Valar! You and I are already bound somehow, I feel physically ill when you are not near me. And Arwen tells me that Galadriel foretold our union, long ago. We belong together!"

"And I want my husband happy," Arwen added. "I find your form and your spirit as fair as a summer day, Boromir of Gondor. I will join in the binding if you consent."

The Steward stared from one to the other, considering. "I am overwhelmed . . . and gratified. I . . . I don't know what to say."

"Say yes," Arwen said, sliding into his lap and winding her arms around his neck.

Boromir settled his hands on her curving hips and sent a wry look to Aragorn. "I never say 'no' to naked females."

Aragorn felt a tightness in his chest ease. Boromir was so stubborn that there had been a real chance that he would refuse their offer. He knelt beside his Queen and his best friend. They rose to their knees beside him and the three of them joined hands.

"I, Elessar, King of the West, swear that I hold Boromir, Steward of Gondor, and Arwen, Queen of Gondor, in my heart until my life is taken." Boromir and Arwen softly echoed his vows. Aragorn pulled both of his lovers close, kissing them. They continued to embrace, tongues tangling, and Aragorn felt his Steward's cock bump his hip, and the scent of Arwen's desire reached his nose.

The King pulled them to their feet. "Now, we consummate our binding," he said, ushering them to the royal bed in the chamber beyond.