Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo on a boat without fuel, mobiles and radio.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5219 Read: 1027

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

"Sean, are you alright?"

Without looking at Viggo, Sean grunted something might have qualified as 'yes.' He continued to stare at the ocean with a deep frown creasing his forehead. Gentle waves rocked the small motor boat, quiet now that the engine had fallen silent, and hell, there weren't even any flying fish or other creatures he could blame for this.

"Sean, are you sure?" Viggo asked again, a little more concern in his raspy voice now. He lightly squeezed Sean’s shoulder. "You look a bit seasick."

Seasick? If being sick and tired of the bloody ocean, its bloody bluest blue colour and the fact that he'd forgotten to refuel counted as being seasick, then yes, Sean was. He turned around and had to squint against the hot midday sun that formed a halo around Viggo's head and yet did not even compare to the brightness of even a hint of a smile from the other man.

"I'm okay," Sean said finally, his voice as gruff as his facial expression. "I'm just trying really hard to figure out a way to blame this all on you, see."

Viggo chuckled softly, not only because ‘grumpy Sean’ was just too cute for words but also because the reply was just so typical of Sean.

“‘kay. Go ahead. If it’ll make you feel better.”

“I hate you.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re always so... nice. Any other bloke would have gotten at least irritated by now. You’re just... you.”

Viggo was still smiling.

“And that’s a bad thing?”

“Right now? Yeah.”

Leaning forward, Viggo planted a soft kiss onto the blond’s lips.

“If you want to break something, please be careful that it’s not something we might need later, ‘kay?”

Sean growled and crossed his arms in front of his chest, but at the same time he licked his lips to savour Viggo's taste. The other man rubbed his shoulder in a gesture of comfort and then turned to look at the ocean.

Probably, Sean thought, still a tad grumpy, Viggo was all too happy with the situation. He could probably stare at the peaceful sea all day, completely forgetting about the fact that the motor of the little boat ‘Penelope I’ had died on them miles from the Greek coast, and that the radio had refused to work from that same moment on. Turning them into bloody cast aways.

Viggo, Sean thought, would no doubt find this inspiring. He would probably create abstract, meaningful paintings in his mind with the dark blue of the ocean and the yellow-white rays of sun, while all Sean could think was, 'Oh my God, we’re going starve to death, no, die of dehydration… if we don't get eaten by a shark or a giant kraken first.'

So, Sean's subconscious was being a bit of a drama queen, and he knew it. But he was also sure that eventually he'd find a way to blame that on Viggo as well. Viggo, whose tanned skin looked hot, almost like it was made of liquid bronze; Viggo, whose hair was bleached from the sun, with streaks of grey at his temples that made something inside of Sean feel an almost unbearable tenderness.

The boat swaying slightly under his steps, Sean closed the small distance between them. He wrapped his arms around the other man's slender waist, letting his chin rest on his shoulder.

"Vig?"

"Hm?"

"'m sorry I forgot to refuel this stupid thing. If a giant octopus comes to snack on us, you can tell it to eat me first."

"I don't think these waters host giant octopi, Sean," Viggo replied with amusement.

"Okay, fine," Sean grunted, but still this didn't change his apocalyptic view on matters. "Then when I die from lack of beer, I hereby allow you to, like, eat my left leg to keep from starving."

“Sean!” Viggo said exasperatedly, but couldn’t help laughing.

He turned in his lover’s arms so he could look at him, and ran one hand through Sean’s sun-warmed strands. He knew Sean was a worrywart sometimes, and he loved him even more for it, because at least one of them was capable of keeping his head together – and Vig knew, too, that it was certainly not him. But sometimes Sean just stretched himself too thin over things that would pass if only he’d wait them out.

Viggo looked into his lover’s dark green eyes and saw irritation and regret, but also serious concern for them and the situation they were in. Unconsciously Viggo cocked his head, smiling tenderly. His Sean. Always ready to take the blame. Okay, this time he really had forgotten to re-fuel the boat, but Viggo could’ve thought of that himself, too, right? After all, it hadn’t been their first boat trip ever, and even a mind as distracted as Vig’s knew that a motor boat needed fuel. Raising his other hand, too, he cupped Sean’s face and kissed him gently.

“I will do no such thing, and do you know why?”

Even though it had been a rhetorical question, Sean shook his head.

“Because we’re not cast aways, and we’ll get back healthy and in one piece. We only need to wait a little while. I’m sure someone at the marina will notice sooner or later. Don’t they keep “in” and “out” lists or something?”

Sean huffed in response.

"Have you seen the harbour master, Vig? It were that old fat bloke who was fast asleep when we left. In fact, I don't recall ever having him seen awake."

He ran a hand through his hair, knowing perfectly well that he was on the way of talking himself into a hissy fit but unable to stop.

"Christ, I wish I had bought one of those flare pistols. And more beer. There are only six more bottles left, Viggo. Do something!"

And yes, he was aware that he was whining now, thank you very much.

Viggo bit his lips to prevent himself from laughing out loud right away, and then he, indeed, did something. He distracted Sean the only way he knew would work: he kissed him, as deeply and thoroughly as he could. Wrapping his arms around the other man’s neck, Viggo shut out the sounds of the wind, the birds in the air, the low splashing of the small waves against the boat. All he heard was Sean’s surprised ‘Hmf’ and all he felt was the sun on his skin.

Since breathing was inevitable, Viggo had to break the kiss at one point, but whenever Sean tried to speak again, Viggo just kissed him again.

Sean was about to protest about being cut off so rudely, but Viggo's tongue prevented Sean's from forming any words by curling around it, which elicited a quiet moan from the Brit instead. 'Bloody cheat,' Sean thought instead and, 'Christ, I love you,' followed right after.

He wrapped his arms around Viggo and he shouldn't have been surprised at how perfectly the American fit against him, his hand in the small of the other man's back and his thigh confidently nudging between Sean’s legs, tongues playing chase and lips caressing. But of course and as always he felt amazed at how easy it was for the blue-eyed artist to make everything else unimportant in comparison to this, in comparison to how close they were, always. Feeling his lover gradually relaxing under his ministrations, Viggo kind of loosened the kiss a little, and... yes. Sean didn’t try to speak again. So the American gave him a last playful kiss before he let his lips slide lower, gently nibbling on Sean’s chin, following the strong jaw to the ear and sucking tenderly on the sensitive spot right below.

Hearing Sean moan again, Viggo pressed closer still. The Brit’s hardening cock pressed against his thigh; his own answered in kind. Vig took a deep breath. This wasn’t about sex. Okay, it was, but...

He gasped as his thoughts were interrupted by an obviously impatient Sean, who had just taken matters in his own hands – literally – by cupping Viggo’s buttocks. Using the artist’s current distraction to his favour, Sean had just taken the lead and was now gently sucking on what he knew to be the most sensitive spot on Viggo’s throat.

In obvious invitation for Sean to continue what he was doing, Viggo groaned and tilted his head back.

"Hedonist," the Brit murmured against his lover's salty skin and licked right along the neckline of the American's thin, pale yellow t-shirt. "Wasn't I the one who needed comforting?"

"I thought letting you lick me would do a fine job of distracting you from this," Viggo commented; to emphasise 'this' he swayed lightly, causing their boat to move with them, see-sawing on the ocean.

"'This,'" Sean replied, nuzzling Viggo's neck again, nipping on his earlobe, "only reminds me that I should hold on really tight."

"You do that," Viggo said, playing along even though Sean could hear from the low tones of his voice that it took the other man a bit of concentration to speak.

"Or better even," Sean pulled away from Viggo's neck enough to eye the small area behind them speculatively. A narrow bench formed a U around the wooden planked surface. "We could lie down. Wouldn't want to go overboard, would we?"

Ever so reasonable. Viggo smiled and nodded.

“Definitely not.”

Coming to lie in the middle of the U-shaped bench, they continued where they had left off before the ‘voice of reason’ had stopped Sean.

“A very effective strategy of distraction, indeed,” Sean whispered into Viggo’s ear as the American’s hands slipped under his t-shirt.

Viggo purred when Sean closed his legs around one of his, pressing closer still.

“Yeah. Thought so.”

Lazily and without any urgent need behind it, Sean thrust his hips upward, his half-hard cock against his lover’s hip. The artist’s hands were rough and warm, caressing him, and Sean returned the favour by sliding his fingers under the hem of Vig’s flimsy shirt. They danced over the small of the other man’s back and, like a big cat demanding a firmer touch, Viggo arched up, humming happily against Sean’s lips again.

“I love going sailing with you,” Sean murmured absentmindedly.

“We don’t have a sail,” Viggo reminded him and for a moment got impatient with Sean’s shirt, rose a little and yanked it over his head with more force than finesse. He bent down again and nibbled at Sean’s collarbone, his big hands resting on the Brit’s chest. “It’s motorboating, if that’s a word.”

“Semantics,” Sean purred. Now it was he who arched into the touch. “Thing is, I love going anywhere where it’s warm with you.” And anywhere where it would be cold or rainy or sandy or whatever else, but that was beside the point.

“And why is that?” asked Viggo and grinned down at him when his fingers dug into Sean’s skin, making him groan.

“’Cause I love that you don’t let any opportunity slip by to be almost naked,” Sean husked out while he tugged at Viggo’s T-shirt. “Honestly Vig, five hundred quid that you didn’t wear anything underneath those shorts of yours.”

Viggo chuckled softly.

“Underwear in a place that’s forty degrees in the shade? I’d have died of the heat. Seriously, Sean, that’s easily-earned money.” He let go of Sean again, but only to pull his t-shirt over his head. Then he snuggled closer again. “And can I pay you in –” Viggo’s hand slid lower on Sean’s back until he was able to slip it between Sean’s shorts and, well, skin, “– shall we say, ‘personal services’?” He smiled and swallowed the dark groan that escaped Sean’s lips when he let one of his fingers slid down between his buttocks.

“Not fair, not fair,” Sean murmured against Viggo’s mouth.

The other man murmured back, “What isn’t, Sean?”

”I was gonna say something witty but then you did that cheating thing with your finger in my – Christ, please, Viggo!”

That should have been ‘Please Viggo, I want your cheating fingers inside my arse, like, yesterday’ but Viggo, being Viggo, while of course understanding exactly what Sean craved, made the Brit growl in frustration by pulling away, even if it was only to yank down Sean’s shorts.

“Down boy,” Viggo commanded, amused. “Have patience.”

He bent down and planted a quick kiss on Sean’s belly before he reached for their bag, which they’d just dropped somewhere the moment they’d gotten on the boat. Luckily it was within easy reach right then, because Viggo would need the lube. He smiled. Experience had shown that various tubes or bottles of lube, spread around different places was not the worst of ideas. At least not for them.

Along with the lube, Vig pulled a towel out of the bag which he put on the wooden floor.

“Turn around, love.”

“Hm?”

“Give me a little more access, will ya?”

“Wish, command, Captain,” Sean mocked with half a smile and followed Viggo’s softly spoken order. The other man's hand lingered on his thigh while Sean turned to his knees and it slid up and down his bent leg in a firm yet gentle caress that made Sean drop his head, close his eyes and spread his legs a little wider yet. The wooden planks felt damp under his fingers, salt water having splashed over the rail. The sun was hot upon his bent back. But Christ, that was nothing compared to Viggo's tongue. Touching his spine and, smooth and sandpaper-like at the same time, it made its way down Sean's back.

Viggo just loved the feeling of Sean trembling under his ministrations, knowing that he was able to create such a powerful reaction in his British lover. By doing so little, actually. After having licked down Sean’s spine, Vig concentrated on his buttocks, which really deserved his attention. Firm, perfectly shaped though still a little pale, but with a sensitive skin such as Sean’s – even if he constantly denied that – Viggo wouldn’t take any risks. A sunburn on that body part would be hell, he was sure.

Viggo kissed the firm globes, nibbled on them, licked them, before he – finally – let the tip of his tongue graze the small opening of Sean’s body. Rewarded by a dark moan and another shudder, Viggo gently breached the tight ring of muscle.

"God, Viggo," Sean said, stretching out the vowels in those two words into another long groan, and let his head drop down onto his forearms. Viggo's fingernails dug into Sean's arse, a wicked contrast to the gentle probing of his tongue that laid claim inside of him. His body shuddered but he tried not to move when one of Viggo's hands left his arse, stroked up his thigh and closed carefully around his balls. And while Viggo's tongue curled inside of him, Viggo's breath was cool on his damp skin, fingers closed just that little bit tighter around them as if to prove who owned whom here.

Any other time, Sean might've enjoyed fighting Viggo for dominance, both of them loving the banter and the growling, but right now, with Viggo's hands on him, Viggo's wet tongue in him, promising, preparing, all Sean could do was shamelessly beg for his lover to have mercy on him and to take what was his anyway.

Viggo would, in a minute. He loved the sounds Sean made; hearing him beg, feeling him writhe under his touch was nothing to just pass by without trying to memorize every single second of it. Sean’s cock jerked a little above his fingers, which were still – gently but firmly – wrapped around the other man’s heavy balls.

The feeling of Sean opening up to his tongue so willingly made Viggo achingly hard, but there was no need to rush anything, right? They had time. He let his tongue slip out and slid it back in again at the whimpering sound escaping Sean’s lips. Viggo smiled lightly, teased the tip of Sean’s cock with his other hand and smiled again at the stream of curses that caused.

Having “tortured” Sean enough, he reached for the lube – better safe than sorry, right? – and quickly prepared himself.

Sean drew a shaky breath Viggo’s assaulting of him stopped. He still felt Viggo's tongue’s presence in him. The other man knelt between his legs, spreading him open; his cock was so achingly hard it was on the edge of hurting. But with Viggo momentarily distracted with, Sean knew, getting himself ready to fuck him, Sean could scrape enough of his wits together to rise to his knees and look over his shoulder.

Viggo looked at him, his cock slick in his hand, waiting. There was a smile on his face, one that made little lines appear around his eyes and that curved his scarred lip just so. And though Sean opened his mouth to say something, not even the bluntest plea for a good fuck nor the most poetic declaration of unending devotion could've contained even a fraction of what he felt by merely looking at Viggo.

Seeing Sean at a loss for words, obviously overwhelmed by the force of his feelings, made Viggo’s heart ache with all the love it contained for that man. And no, at the moment he couldn’t care less about how cheesy that sounded. Wordlessly telling Sean that he didn’t need to say anything, Viggo briefly covered Sean’s hand on his thigh with his own before he rose.

One hand on Sean’s waist, Vig guided his erection to Sean’s entrance and pressed slowly inside, looking for any sign of pain or discomfort. Sean never tired of teasing him about it, but even though they’d been together for a long time now; Viggo still always did that. He just didn’t want to hurt Sean.

He wouldn’t have had to worry. Sean opened up almost instantly and pushed back, and for a moment Vig had his hands full with not simply drowning in the tight, welcoming hotness.

Sean had to brace himself again, putting his left hand on the shallow bench in front of him. The blue of the ocean glimmered in front of his eyes as the sun reflected on it, hot and bright. The slow burn that Viggo's cock sliding into him created flared just as bright. Viggo's hands found his sides again, held him still as he pushed deeper and deeper. His timing was perfect, just the right pace, for a short moment leaving Sean almost desperate for more before breaching him yet a little bit more.

It was difficult to swallow, his heart was beating so hard that there seemed to be no room for anything else but for it and its echo in his chest. Even without looking Sean knew his cock was dripping milky white precome onto the wooden planks. He reached behind himself, searching for Viggo's right hand. When their fingers entwined, he squeezed them. He was silently pleading for Viggo to move, to talk to him, even though the feeling of his thick, hot cock filling him, resting inside of him, was almost too much for him already.

“So tight,” Viggo murmured and let himself fall forward so that most of his weight rested on Sean now. The Brit brought their still entwined hands forth again to be able to hold them both upright, and Vig gently nipped at the soft, sunwarmed skin between Sean’s shoulder blades. He felt Sean trembling beneath him with both desire and the strain to stay still. Slowly Viggo drew a little out and pushed back in again, which elicited a low whimper. He let his other hand join Sean’s, too, so that they were now both holding on to the wooden bench around them. It didn’t leave Vig with much space to really move, but he still felt no urge to rush anything.

Nibbling tenderly on Sean’s right ear, Viggo repeated the slow rocking motions with a little more force, sliding in just that little bit deeper.

Sean's head lolled to the side; he purred quietly at the teasing touch of Viggo's tongue. Warmth spread through him that made his cock throb. It pooled in his belly in a way that made him so very aware of Viggo's motions. The sun licked his exposed skin, the salty breeze like a quiet moan, and there was Viggo's warm body above him, his deep breaths felt more than heard. Viggo still didn't move much but his breathing continuously became shallower, panting even. From experience, Sean knew that Viggo couldn't help but let his imagination run free now, desires and needs vivid in his fantasy even more than usual.

"Hm, love," Sean murmured and clenched his inner muscles around Viggo's cock just that little bit, "tell me what's on yer mind."

“You,” Viggo whispered breathlessly and his breath hitched when Sean tightened his hold of him. “Always you. I love the scent of your hair, the taste of your skin.” As if to prove his point, he sucked on that small spot right below Sean’s ear, which he knew was very sensitive. “I love the sounds you make,” Vig continued, “your touch... All of that telling me you’re mine.” He laid his forehead on Sean’s shoulder. “Even though it’s the other way round, love. I’m yours. Always.”

Viggo rose up a little, pulled out and pushed back in, again, and again, feeling Sean shudder and moan.

“You’re so beautiful...”

"No," said Sean, his voice cracking a bit, "no, I'm not, I'm -" He lost his track of thoughts, unable to find a funny reply. Instead he left unsaid what he was – middle-aged and showing it, moody and not too easy to deal with - and gripped Viggo's fingers tighter, concentrated on the tingling at the back of his spine that every new thrust of Viggo's cock caused.

"But this," he said quietly, "this is."

Viggo moaned at his lover’s words. It wouldn’t be without Sean. He was the only one with whom things like this had ever been truly beautiful with.

“You are,” he breathed softly, pulling his hands free only to wrap his arms around Sean a split-second later. “Believe me, you are.”

His hands slid lower, over coarse chest hair, stroking the hardened nipples in the process, down to Sean’s leaking erection. Wrapping his hand gently around the pulsating shaft, Viggo whispered, “And I love you,” into the other man’s ear.

"Nnngh," Sean answered and felt Viggo's amused huff next to his ear. Viggo continued to whisper to him and Sean didn't know how he did it, wasn't even able to really understand his lover's words any longer. Not with his pace now increasing, each pleasantly burning slide into him ending with a miniature explosion when Viggo's cock touched this spot inside of him. Fireworks behind his closed eyes and their sparks all culminated in Sean's belly again, his own erection hot and heavy in Viggo's fist, Viggo's balls slapping against his with each thrust.

"C'me on, Vig," he heard himself say. It wasn't really his voice, was it? So deep and needy, downright dirty - it made sense that some switch inside of him must have flicked to be able to deal with this all-consuming intensity. Something made him shameless, demanded more and now aggressively was making him able to cope.

"C'me on," he all but snarled now, accent thick, "fuck me harder."

Viggo smiled against Sean’s back, having anticipating this mood-swing a little earlier. With a last gentle kiss on the Brit’s skin he let go of his dick and rose. Placing his hands on either side of Sean’s hips, Viggo pulled almost all the way out before he pushed all the way in again with one hard thrust. He didn’t give Sean the time to do anything but gasp before he repeated the movement again, and again, and again, nudging his lover’s prostate with each stroke.

He was dimly aware that the wooden bench came closer with every second, but his brain was already too clouded with lust to make the connection between the bench and most probably scraped knees on Sean’s side later.

Shite, his knees were going to be really sore and they wouldn't be the only part of his body. Sean grabbed the low rail of the boat, his knuckles turning white, and pushed back against Viggo, not so much minding the bruises but trying to give his lover better leverage. The American grunted his appreciation, his fast rhythm never faltering.

Sean, sweating in earnest now, growled at the flash of an image of sweat running in down Viggo's chest now as well, taunting Sean to lick it away. If they'd been in any other position Viggo would be kissing Sean right now, as hard and demanding and fucking hot as he was taking him. With Sean on his knees, his cock as well as his lips wordlessly begged to be touched. Sean made up for it, cursing and groaning both.

Viggo could feel that familiar tingle at the base of his spine and was genuinely surprised by how close he already was. Watching his cock slide in and out of Sean, watching the Brit tremble and writhe and hold on to their boat for dear life was not only an utter turn-on, but as it seemed also distracting. As if something could distract Viggo from having an orgasm!

Suddenly noticing that he’d neglected Sean for far too long, he leaned forward again, but only enough to be able to close his hand around his lover’s cock, not wanting to lose the ‘perfect’ angle.

Sean's curses changed to a litany of 'please, yes, please' the second Viggo's fingers closed around his cock again. He felt dizzy, too hot, and had no idea of what he could actually be pleading for when he already had everything. He groaned deep in his throat and his head sagged onto his forearm when Viggo's thumb pressed against the slit of his cock while the rest of his hand stilled. Now it was Viggo's hips that pushed Sean into his fist with hard precise thrusts.

Sean was so damn ready to come it almost brought tears to Viggo’s eyes, yet he forced himself to wait because he knew what Sean had been pleading for, what he still was begging for brokenly for: Viggo telling him to come when he, not Sean, wanted him to.

Viggo did his best to not lose it. He knew Sean was waiting for him, waiting for the familiar words that would allow him to come. Strange, but Vig didn’t even remember when they had established that “rule.” Usually there were no rules, just them, doing whatever felt most pleasurable.

Closing his eyes, Vig could feel Sean’s dick twitching in his hand, more than ready to spill, and still Viggo didn’t say a word. Experience had shown him that Sean liked being pushed a bit further every time. And since Vig was about to come himself, it was amazing that he was still able to think that clearly.

When Viggo heard a broken cry mixing with their grunts and moans, he leaned forward to plant a feather-light kiss on his favourite spot between Sean’s shoulder blades and whispered, “Come for me, love.”

By then, Sean wasn't even able to plead anymore; his brain wouldn't have understood any other words than 'love' and 'for me' and 'come,' spoken in that raspy voice. His body reacted instantly, like Viggo had brought forth something so purely instinctive in him that he didn't need to understand to obey. He came in hot spurts into Viggo's fist, slickening the tight channel it provided. The force of his orgasm struck belatedly, making him throw his head back and howl as his come dripped down from Viggo's hand already and still his cock continued pumping.

Viggo would really have loved to watch Sean come, but his lover’s tight inner muscles clenching and unclenching convulsively around his cock triggered his own orgasm, and only a split-second later he emptied himself into Sean’s quivering body. He kept moving, though, together with Sean, who was still rocking back and forth.

In a few moments, Viggo stilled. With a soothing sound, he pulled Sean up and back against his chest, tenderly stroking his chest and belly, gently guiding him down from the heights. When his lover’s breathing evened a little, Viggo kissed his neck and asked softly, “Good, love?”

"Fuck," Sean said, very wholeheartedly. His lips curled into a smile when Viggo chuckled and nuzzled his neck; he opened his eyes to stare into blue sky. A little shakily he raised an arm and reached over his shoulder behind himself, cupping the back of Viggo's head and holding it close. He let his eyes drift shut again, drifted for a little while, his fingers playing with Viggo's hair.

"You know," he said eventually, his voice even again but still quiet, as if even on the wide ocean it this something so intimate and private that he'd better whisper it to Viggo, "I do love you to a truly ridiculous extent."

Instead of laughing or giggling, Vig just smiled, tightened his hold on Sean and replied, “Same here, love. Same here.”

Viggo shifted a bit and they ended up with Sean sitting between Viggo's spread legs, a position much more comfortable for both of them. Sean laid his head back against Viggo's chest and closed his eyes against the sun, idly stroking the other man's knee.

The sun was warm on their naked skin and the slow rocking motion of their boat on the waves was so calming that Sean didn't even notice drifting off to slumber, snuggled up against his lover. He only realised he had been dozing when the quiet splashes of the water and the distant sound of the seagulls above them was interrupted by a crackling sound. He frowned in annoyance, not wanting to open his eyes.

"What's that?" he murmured, his accent so thick the words were barely understandable.

Viggo's hand stroked through his hair and Sean could hear the smile in the other man's voice when he answered quietly, "Well, what could make a crackling sound on this boat of ours, I wonder?"

Sean huffed by really felt too comfortable to react much to the tease and too drowsy to think about the implications. The crackling sounded for a second time. Sean did open his eyes when it was followed by a metallic sounding voice with a strong Greek accent.

"Harbour Master's office calling Penelope One. Penelope One, please answer. Over."

And after a moment, "Mr. Mortensen, Mr. Bean? Can you hear us? Over."