Summary: the best scenes during the filming of LotR always took place in the breaks

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: Show Business

Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes

Word count: 12387 Read: 5798

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
Kink, Psychological Cruelty
Viggo leaned his back against the wall, his hands casually sunk in his pockets, his legs slightly stretched forward.

Sean could feel his leering gaze on him. As he looked up, shyly - knowing what inevitably would happen - Viggo lowered his lashes conspiratorially - a beautiful gesture, like a feathery-light beat of wings - and with a barely perceptible movement of his head indicated `Let's go outside!'.

The others exchanged meaningful glances, the smirks and eye-sparkling too badly hidden for Sean not to notice.

Fuck, they knew... they knew what Viggo and Sean were up to in the breaks during filming. It was clear that it was no secret anymore what they did when they left for ,a short walk and a little fresh air...'

Embarrassment made Sean flush..., maybe they even watched...

Viggo obviously didn?t care. Well, he usually was not the one on his knees, or with his bare ass stretched up...

Now he had already left the door, with a demanding look back at Sean. And everyone waited for Sean's next move, pretending easy carelessness, looking around ,,unobtrusively'', whistling, faking cluelessness, highly strained?

Shit. A drop of sweat poured down from beneath his arm... he just couldn't go and follow Viggo. He just couldn't not follow him.

He stood up grumpily and almost could feel the level of anticipation rising in the room as he left, murmuring senseless excuses.

Viggo waited for him behind a little cluster of trailers; it already was a familiar place they often chose, because of that little wall that was exactly the perfect heights...

''You took long enough," Viggo complained. "Bend over."

He tried to push Sean forward and bend him over the wall to speed up the proceedings, but Sean drew back.

"I think they watch us, Viggo..."

Viggo gave a snort of anger. "We already don't have much time left. Bend over. Now."

There was a shrill undertone of impatience in his voice, his hands tearing Sean's tunic up, and Sean reluctantly obeyed.

Viggo loved to fuck him in costume - the masses of cloth pulled up, the leggings pulled down... only his luscious round ass exposed in tender nakedness.

Viggo sighed in deep pleasure behind him as he got into position. Sean could tell he enjoyed the sight of his ass, as much as the thought of what he was going to do with it.

Then Viggo stepped aside. Sean felt the light cool breeze caress his sensitive flesh.

He heard the wet squelching sounds of the lube being applied on Viggo's cock.

"Viggo - why are you taking so long..." The suspicion turned to almost certainty... Viggo was aware they were being watched... he deliberately had stepped to the side, he stretched the lube purposefully, to make sure they all had time enough to appreciate the display of Sean's ass, turned up in the air to take it from Viggo.

In the next second he had bolted up, but now Viggo was behind him. He slapped his ass twice - he always did that before he fucked him; it was a procedure at the same level of consciousness as stirring his coffee before drinking or cleaning his sun glasses before putting them on -nothing but an act of routine preparation.

Viggo entered him with a groan of delight, and Sean had to bet his cock was even bigger and harder than usual; he thrust in even deeper and more powerful, probably spurred on by the idea that they had spectators... and, though Sean hated himself for it, the awkwardness of his position tightened his balls.

Viggo's fingers dug in his flesh, he felt Viggo arch, throwing his head back while driving his hips forward, spilling himself in the ass in front of him.

Seconds later he lifted Sean up, only to push him down on his knees immediately, and knelt down behind him.

His right hand snaked around Sean's throat and yanked him back. His head rested on Viggo's shoulder, his neck overly stretched, Viggo's hand clamping his throat tightly, directly beneath his chin, Viggo's left hand fumbled under layers of cloth for Sean's cock till it was finally freed, standing out proudly. "Hold your skirt up", Viggo ordered.

Sean's head was pulled back so far he could only see the sky, and he half was half-thankful for it; he was sure Viggo presented his front to their public, and he would have been face to face with them if Viggo let his head go... maybe he would have detected their eyes, peeping out from their hiding places...

"They are watching us..." he rattled.

"Yes,"? whispered Viggo in his ear. "They like to see you bent over, ready to take it up the ass. They're wanking while they watch Sean Bean getting fucked..."

Sean could almost see them, hobbits, elf - and maybe even dwarf? - crouching somewhere in the bushes, their hands sliding on their cocks...

"Please Viggo... faster..." Sean ached to come; he needed more friction, more speed, but with a vicious chuckle Viggo continued his slow strokes, unimpressed by Sean's desperation.

"Please? finish me..." But Viggo dragged it out, mercilessly keeping his steady rhythm, with just a tiny bit too little pressure to give Sean release.

It seemed like ages... obviously Viggo wanted to make sure even the slowest wanker amongst their spectators could catch up, Sean thought grimly... until finally pleasure surged through all his nerves, from everywhere, like hundreds of flashes hitting his groin. He jerked, Viggo tightened his grip on his cock and on his throat, and for seconds his sight blackened for lack of air supply, while all the energy in his body flooded into his groin and he squirted out fountain-high, a strangled cry escaping his lips as he covered yards with his shot.

He heard faint groans in the distance, like the sighs of warriors dying on a battlefield