Summary: In Toronto Viggo and Sean agreed to do another movie together, in which they play two guerrillas fighting against a corrupt government in South-America

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Lovers in Arms

Chapters: 14 Completed: No

Word count: 44684 Read: 47185

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
In Toronto Viggo and Sean agreed to do another movie together, in which they play two guerrillas fighting against a corrupt government in South-America
'Anybody who writes is a poet potentially. Poetry, as opposed to History which tells us what was and is tells us what should be.'

Viggo Mortensen on Live Webcast Air America, in Oct.2005



Viggo's smile was wide as he took in the sight of Sean Bean for the first time in several months. Both had been kept busy - Sean with three films under his belt, and Viggo with Cronenberg's History of Violence. They called each other as often as was possible, even though Viggo didn't always leave his cell-phone on, and Sean couldn't e-mail because he didn't like computers and refused to have one in his house.

Somehow, even scruffy and slightly unkempt-looking, Sean always managed to look like he'd just stepped out of the pages of some men's haute-couture magazine. His hair had grown since the last time they'd seen each other, but the man's radiant good-looks and sea-green beach glass eyes always had the same effect on him. Viggo secretly counted the minutes until he and Sean could finally be alone.

They had a lot of making up to do, most of it horizontally.

'So,'? Viggo asked, his smile full of genuine warmth as he and Sean posed for the paparazzi and fielded questions concerning their upcoming films. 'How'd you like to work with me in another film?'

Sean grinned hugely. 'Come on now, mate, do you even have to ask?'

'You wouldn't mind playing a gay character again, would you?'

Sean shrugged. Acting had nothing to do with real life, which was why he thought any good actor should be able to play a gay or bisexual character and leave it behind. Just as no one should object to a gay actor playing any role that suited him, if it was the wise Gandalf or even James Bond? But he knew very well this simple little statement that was only natural and a matter of course for him wasn't yet acknowledged by everyone.'Of course not, but I hope you'll play my partner?' he whispered teasingly.

Viggo's cock leaped and he was glad for the table that hid the outline of his erection. It was rather unusual for Sean to tease him so, especially in public. 'I think that can be arranged,' the other man replied smoothly, though what he really wanted to do was rub his lips against Sean's bristly cheek. 'It's a film I've been dying to work on for some time now, highly political and it deals with current issues like guerrilla warfare, terrorism, dictatorships and the politics of western governments, you know, the kind of stuff I like to sink my teeth into?'

The blonde Brit just laughed. 'Leave it to you to not want to do a Danish retelling of Romeo and Juliet or something. Well count me in. I trust you.'

Viggo chuckled at that. 'That's nice to know considering the calibre of some of my past films. A lot of them were completely mediocre.'

'I tend to forget the plot as soon as your character walks onscreen,' Sean purred, his voice tender.

Viggo's cock leaped again, and he wasn't sure what had come over his friend to be so provocative in a public place, but Viggo knew he liked it.

'And would it be a problem if I was cast as your boss in the movie and you had to obey me?'

Sean's emerald eyes twinkled mischievously though he said, 'Aw gawd..! Not again?!. At least promise me I won't die in the first half or something, eh?'

'No, you won't. And without giving away too much of the story before you read the script I can promise that you're going to be fighting me practically every step of the way.'

'That sounds about right. I can't bloody well imagine you choosing someone who would just give in to you?'

Viggo chewed on that comment, knowing Sean had been trying to tell him something without coming right out and just saying it.

He passed the script to Sean. 'Okay, here it is. A friend of mine wrote it and he said he'd only sell the rights for the story if you and I played the two main characters, which was why he gave them our names...'

'You know, I hadn't planned on spending the night looking at a potential script, Vig.' Sean gently squeezed Viggo's thigh under the table. 'I was hoping to have other, more pleasurable plans for tonight'and I think you were hoping for the same too.'

Viggo smiled hungrily. 'It's nice to see we're on the same page then.' Reaching out, he brought the man close to him in a friendly hug as he whispered quickly, 'Read it while you're flying back or even better, start to read it while you're waiting to check in, then you'll be occupied and maybe not throw a fit over a full body search and have to be escorted out of the airport again.'

Sean pushed the smiling Dane away, pouting. 'Thought you'd be pleased I that refused a full body search from anyone but you.'

'I'm flattered, Sean. Now let's get out of here and let me 'search' you to my heart's content.'

On the plane back to London, Sean began reading... and daydreaming... he opened the script and saw the headline:

"Lovers in Arms"...