Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo enjoys two kinds of subs..

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1076 Read: 928

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
Kink
The collar around his neck fastened to a beam in the corner forced him upright. He had to hold very still to avoid that gag reflex that hovered just on the periphery of his consciousness. The slightest movement caused the collar to tighten its vicious grip around his throat.

Gagged with his cock bound and his hands firmly tied behind his back, Karl stood in the corner, a wary sentinel awaiting punishment.

Viggo told him that he would punish him for every infraction, no matter how small; for the slightest hint of refusal. He had made it very clear from the start that the only thing he expected from Karl was obedience.

He didn’t need nor want love from Karl – he had Sean for that. Viggo did want one thing from Karl that Sean would never give him though – absolute obedience without question.

And Karl had obeyed, practically ready to die for Viggo at the merest whim.

Viggo had no real reason to punish him, so he punished him arbitrarily, just for the wantonly cruel pleasure he took in it.

His punishment was to watch Viggo with Sean. Again. As if the first time hadn’t been painful enough, knowing that neither man needed him for anything save a willing body to be used in whatever ways they saw fit.

This time however, it was not only Karl who was to be punished, but Sean as well.

Sean couldn’t help but notice the cold look in his lover’s eyes, the powerful stance and the barely-leashed sense of violence within him, and he realised Viggo planned to top him in front of Karl.

And Sean, stubborn to his very core refused to kneel to Viggo. That was not what he’d had in mind when this entire scenario had begun to play itself out.

There was a brief but serious struggle and it was difficult for Karl to tell just who was winning, for both men were equally matched. Sean used every trick he remembered from his street-fighting days as Viggo simply used his opponent’s momentum against him. If there was any love between the two powerful alpha males, one would be hard pressed to see any signs. Still, it was also apparent – if one knew what to look for –

that neither man was using their full strength against the other

The struggle was over as quickly as it had begun as Viggo had Sean pinned to the floor. Sean’s respect and love for Viggo was too deeply ingrained within, yet desperately Sean’s body jerked and twitched beneath him.

Karl knew making Sean submit was far more thrilling for Viggo than it had ever been with himself. Viggo expected Karl’s submission as a matter of course, but to discipline Sean and bend him to his will, each time a little deeper, a little more humiliating and degrading – Viggo loved that even more.

He pressed Sean harder and harder, to re-ignite the last embers of rebellion in him, only to stub them out brutally and with an air of finality.

“Yes, fight me,” Viggo growled, a low guttural rumble of pleasure vibrating in his dark voice filled with honeyed menace. “I want to see you squirm, Sean, while surrender is forced out of you.”

More than by his physical strength, Sean’s final resistance was broken down by the sensual cruelty of Viggo’s words. He didn’t want to be turned on by that underlying tone that promised both pain and pleasure, but he was.

Passively, his head bowed, his lashes lowered, Sean knelt in front of Viggo. He knew without a doubt the more he struggled, the more Viggo would get off on breaking him until there was little left.

At least this way he still had some sense of pride.

Viggo ordered him to turn around a little, to give Karl an optimal view of the proceedings as he used his belt on Sean. Karl had felt the black leather strap on his own back the day before and couldn’t help flinching with every stroke Viggo brought down on Sean’s smooth tanned skin. Only Viggo’s instructions for silence prevented him from sighing out in time with Sean’s gasps of pain.

When he was ready to fuck Sean, Viggo ordered him to bend down even further, with his forehead touching the floor, making him worship the mastery of Viggo’s body. He did not look once at Karl, but made certain that the dark-haired Kiwi would see everything.

Indeed he did. Karl saw the raised welts on Sean’s back from Viggo’s hailstorm of blows, and now displayed shamelessly was the full view of Sean’s muscular ass.

Sean’s hole was still sore and swollen from Viggo’s frequent use of it. Karl’s own hole tightened up as Viggo touched Sean’s with fingers slicked with the cool lube. Karl knew all too well how it felt, and he also knew that it was one of Viggo’s crueller kinks to enter an already abraded, red-hot swollen, throbbing and aching hole, hurting flesh that was more soft and receptive, but at the same time in some way tighter and more resistant than usual. True to form, Viggo deeply sighed with pleasure as he took in the sight.

After he had prepared Sean, who desperately tried to suppress his whimpers, Viggo again forced him to turn, to let Karl have the profile view as he pushed into Sean’s ass with one decisive thrust and immediately set on a fast, vehement rhythm.

But even as he watched Sean getting brutally fucked, made to surrender, and surrender again, used and fucked until the rolling of Viggo’s hips slowly smoothed out and Karl could feel it in his own body how Viggo spilled his hot come deep into Sean’s ass, even then…even then Karl would have given everything he had and more to be in the other man’s place.

Sean was not only in the centre of the room, under the full and harsh light of the late afternoon sun, with Viggo on him and in him, but Sean was also in the center of Viggo’s universe and there was no room for anyone else.

Karl could only watch, standing in the corner, in a dark, forgotten corner of Viggo’s life, chained by far more than a physical collar.