Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo has got an offer it seems he can't refuse...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 772 Read: 920

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
Kink
'He offered me ten-thousand dollars.'

'Ye're kidding.'

'No. He's serious. He's always wanted you. Said you would be his if I hadn't met you first.'

Sean snorted a dark laugh. 'And why didn't he ask me?'

'He thinks I own you. Why, is he wrong?'

'Redford offered a million for Demi Moore,' muttered Sean, evading the question, unsure where this line of thought was taking either of them.

'Perhaps I should do it,' Viggo mused. 'Take the cash and watch how Karl bends you over and fucks you, like I do?'

Sean tensed, and Viggo chose this moment to enter him. Ah, he loved breaking down the resistance in Sean's body with his thrusts...like in the beginning with Sean's virgin ass having never been fucked, and he had to be opened forcefully each time, in spite of careful preparation. Viggo thrust in...again...again...sighing deeply with delicious lust as he felt Sean giving in, his expression softening.

'I could make a lot of money...everyone wants to fuck you,' Viggo panted. 'You'll been taken by any random stranger...You'll become a whore for me, not that you already aren't'

He spread Sean's legs wider, pushed them apart, pushed in. ...I'd watch how all these men would enjoy you all night...' Flickering images passed by fleetingly, tantalizingly: Fat men, their asses and bellies wobbling while they shoved in, gasping for air with short, wheezing breaths...thin men, their bony hips crushing against Sean's ass...a fleeting image of Elijah, his big blue eyes even rounder than usual, pumping into Sean with his round little ass keeping time...Ian, fucking Sean with slow, intense moves, almost decadently continental in manner...Billy, stabbing into Sean's tight pucker with short little stokes, not very hard but endlessly...and of course, the dark-haired, intense Kiwi, Karl, losing himself as he took the object of his unfulfilled lusts with single-minded purpose'

...'And when you're not getting fucked, I'll put an anal plug inside you'a big one...one that will remind you of my cock. You'll wear it all day, while you serve me to remind you what your purpose is, your destination... that you're here to get fucked...by me and anyone who offers me the right price...' and Viggo did, underlining his words with the undeniable proof of action.

Viggo thrust in again as Sean groaned hungrily beneath him. 'Oh, and they'll pay me anything I ask...because your beautiful ass is so tight and perfect and just to have you on your hands and knees would be worth any price...'

With a wicked smile he suddenly stopped, fumbling for two pairs of handcuffs on the nightstand. Faster than Sean could react, he folded Sean and attached his ankle to his arm.

...'Viggo, really, I can't,'... Viggo used his weight to press down his other leg and restrained his arm and foot likewise. Sean just gave a highly pitched sigh, and Viggo pushed in again, taking the sweaty bundle of body beneath him.

Viggo fucked him so hard, his inconvenient position tightening his muscles and increasing the friction. Sean looked up into Viggo's maliciously glistening eyes and felt it happen again...he already knew the mechanism, like a body-switch-sensation: he could sense the pleasure and satisfaction Viggo savoured, and his own excitement erupted in high speed, the thought of giving Viggo all the perverted lust he wanted was enough.

Sean came, sullying his own face with his cream. Seeing Sean come, helpless and tied down as he was, Viggo yelled out and filled him.

Viggo drew out, picked up a large plug and shoved it in.

He just stood there and took in the sight: Sean, used, humiliated, fucked...Viggo groaned huskily.

'I'll leave you like this until I feel in the mood to fuck you again,' Viggo growled, but already moved to release him.

Sean stretched his limbs, bringing the familiar tingling sensation from the blood coming back to his wrists and ankles as Viggo curled up to him, stroking and kissing him tenderly. They lay together, Viggo's chest flush against Sean's back, just breathing in synch, savoring the afterglow.

'You didn't believe a word I said, did you,' Viggo whispered, his tongue teasing the whorls of Sean's ear.

'Not even for a second,' Sean smiled, warming Viggo all over. They'd been lovers for too long and knew each other's kinks quite well. 'Not to mention, I think I'm worth a damn sight lot more than a measly ten-thousand.?

Both chuckled at Sean's typical self-assurance, but then Viggo turned serious. 'You know Sean, I don't think I could bear watching you with someone else.'

'I know, Viggo,' and Sean placed a light kiss on the dark-haired man's lips. 'I know.'